Booing the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this new set of everton fans annoy me 2 minutes left keeping hold of the ball booing

get a grip or go across the park
Take it you don't go to the game!
The booing was spontaneous (unlike the way we play) and from all parts of the ground
Hope they booed them off today as well

I'd rather see the cushions brought back to the main stand. That was a sight to see when they were flung onto the pitch after a bad result, along with the booing which has always been with every club.
The cushions were great
I was just a kid at the time, but will never forget cushions raining down from the Main Stand
Even Martinez might get the message

Booing players (or managers) during the game is a terrible thing to do. While the game is on, we should be supporting the team far more vociferously than we have in recent seasons.
After the game is a different matter. We have a responsibility to let the players and manager know we are not happy..

The only time I think we justifiably got after a manager during a game was on Mother's Day 2002 when we finally got rid of Walter Smith after the Middlesbrough FA Cup debacle.

He's changing too much too often, that's how I feel about it. He got us 5th last year, and he's progressing us in the Europa. Moyes had us in some tricky places too, and playing worse footy than this. A couple more months like this though and I'll be worrying like.
'A couple of months'??? A couple of weeks.

Booing players (or managers) during the game is a terrible thing to do. While the game is on, we should be supporting the team far more vociferously than we have in recent seasons.
After the game is a different matter. We have a responsibility to let the players and manager know we are not happy..

The only time I think we justifiably got after a manager during a game was on Mother's Day 2002 when we finally got rid of Walter Smith after the Middlesbrough FA Cup debacle.
Today's performance was every bit as bad as the performance that day. As has been the results and performances leading up to it.

The cushions were great
I was just a kid at the time, but will never forget cushions raining down from the Main Stand
Even Martinez might get the message

I think that was the main reason they got rid of them. The sight of 1000's of cushions raining down was too much 'In the face' for the powers that be.

#bringbackthecushions

Booing players (or managers) during the game is a terrible thing to do.

Let me say this again, Stan.

No one, but no one, is booing the "players".

There have been many disastrous mistakes from Howard, Jags, Disdin and Ossie which have lead to goals conceeded at home this season and no bugger has booed them for it.

No one is booing Bobby. We still love him even if we are showing him tuff love right now.

What people are booing is the self defeating, turgid tactics on display in every match.

Up the tempo, put a lot of pressure on, start creating chances, show a bit of commitment and shoot at goal more often .....and no one will boo, no matter if we win, lose or draw.

Is that too much to ask?

Has anyone tried supporting the team?

I'd say a good few thousand did just that today, Groucho.

But I saw hundreds of them leaving the stadium with ten minutes to go on my TV screen this afternoon.

When those boys are voting with their feet you can bet there is sommat rotten in the state of Denmark :confused:

Let me say this again, Stan.

No one, but no one, is booing the "players".

There have been many disastrous mistakes from Howard, Jags, Disdin and Ossie which have lead to goals conceeded at home this season and no bugger has booed them for it.

No one is booing Bobby. We still love him even if we are showing him tuff love right now.

What people are booing is the self defeating, turgid tactics on display in every match.

Up the tempo, put a lot of pressure on, start creating chances, show a bit of commitment and shoot at goal more often .....and no one will boo, no matter if we win, lose or draw.

Is that too much to ask?

Is right mate, it is not personal its just pure frustration how else can anybody show that they are not happy with performances ,selections ect. If everybody sits back and does nothing how is the club going to know that things are not all rosy in the camp?
Protest is a good thing give me protest anytime above apathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.