Booing the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
boo when were losing,
we only boo when were losing
BOO when were losing,
three nil to southampton.
ffs

Don't know if it's the players today, they were poor for sure, but the manager is playing them in strange places.

B5URCR9IEAAdaH3.jpg

You are bang on there the players look lost.
I wonder how miffed they are with the boring tactics and slow tempo.

If they're miffed or find it boring they need to move on, even if Martinez is getting it wrong they should still be giving 110% out there. We will sort it out daz, have faith!

If they're miffed or find it boring they need to move on, even if Martinez is getting it wrong they should still be giving 110% out there. We will sort it out daz, have faith!
You know what i respect you mate but i am done with martinez.
I have no faith in someone who will not change something when he is getting it wrong

You know what i respect you mate but i am done with martinez.
I have no faith in someone who will not change something when he is getting it wrong

He's changing too much too often, that's how I feel about it. He got us 5th last year, and he's progressing us in the Europa. Moyes had us in some tricky places too, and playing worse footy than this. A couple more months like this though and I'll be worrying like.

I'll tell you what.

If he starts Barkley out on the wing against Stoke, you will hear more booing than you've ever heard before.

Status
Not open for further replies.