Biggest blue you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to derail this thread my friend.

And rightly so.

But how do you judge a "big blue", are we not all children of the Ton? Some people go the game, some people dont, some people are "from da City", some aint, we are all blues here lad, well apart from the kopites, biggest blue? Me, you, them, him, her, US.

Reactions: FTY
And rightly so.

But how do you judge a "big blue", are we not all children of the Ton? Some people go the game, some people dont, some people are "from da City", some aint, we are all blues here lad, well apart from the kopites, biggest blue? Me, you, them, him, her, US.

The most devoted Evertonian you know maybe?

Some of the biggest blues I know are not scouse lid, it's acceptable to nominate wools. Let's face it, it takes someone fairly staunch to love the blues loads despite having no local connections.

Haha, yeah. Not sure he falls into the category of having no local connections. His arl man is from the Breck Rd area and is a lifelong blue himself. In fact, the lad lived in Anfield himself as a toddler. You know how it is with dads and footy.... I regularly thank my lucky stars that my dad isn't a kopite - I'd hate to be infected with that gene ;)

'Kin size of the lad
Lacina+Traore+Everton+v+Swansea+City+FA+Cup+82Uy0EPR-Lfl.jpg

The most devoted Evertonian you know maybe?

What is devotion? What if you live far away, does that make you any less devoted than somebody who goes home and away and visits Finch Farm every day? Is devotion thinking of Everton for every waking hour and dreaming of Z Cars? Dont we all do that?

I think you are trying to label people my Friend, its a form of racism.

What is devotion? What if you live far away, does that make you any less devoted than somebody who goes home and away and visits Finch Farm every day? Is devotion thinking of Everton for every waking hour and dreaming of Z Cars? Dont we all do that?

I think you are trying to label people my Friend, its a form of racism.

Like I said, I'm going to empower you by allowing you to derail the thread. It's quite an easy concept.

Use your brain for once fatso.

Like I said, I'm going to empower you by allowing you to derail the thread. It's quite an easy concept.

Use your brain for once fatso.

I thought I was adding value to the discussion, but no problem, who is the biggest blue you know mate? You asked the question, surely you have some input?

And rightly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.