best way to sell a personalised plate? TO11 EES

Status
Not open for further replies.

TO11 EES

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Hi guys and gals

Been a bit of a lurker here. Takes me forever to type. Great site.

Bit of an ulterior motive here (shoot me)... bought a dream Evertonian license plate but got my hours reduced, so can't afford that new car. In fact can't see when i will. Would love to see it go to a good home.

TO11 EES - its obviously an 11 plate but you know the 11 looks like II on a plate.

Might not be the best one out there, EFC 1 etc, but i read some guy tried to sell TOF 33S at the Sutton Kersh auction for around 6 grand. No idea if he sold it. Think mine is pretty good as if you take the 11 as FF, its the whole word not a mispelling of it. I'm looking for offers around £2000 ish. Someone told me to hang on to it. As time goes by it'll fit more cars. But i'd rather get something for it now.

Any ideas where the best place to try to sell it would be? was thinking Ebay but who'd look there for a reg plate.

First time i bought a plate and no idea what people do to sell one. Obviously its only of interest to an Everton fan (or Mr or Mrs Toffee!)

Anyway sorry if this offends, any help appreciated. I'll try to contribute a bit more here, but this post took me an hour!!!

<edited by mod for privacy reasons >

alro-red (at) yahoo co uk

Cheers

Arlo

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.