Best result liverpool v Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny1986

Player Valuation: £100k
I think a liverpool pen shoot out win will be best for us (don't jump on me).
Keep extra demand on their already struggling team, tire both teams out before the games on the weekend and maybe a few players from both sides get injured.
I don't ever like to see the RS win but maybe just this once it may help us.

Hopefully extra time and pens to tire Swansea out.

Other than that, not arsed. Probably rather see Liverpool go out, always nice when they lose.

5-5 after ninety minutes with the RS having come back from 0-5... then they go 8-5 up in ET before Swansea draw level with OG's from Gerrard and Balotelli and 126th penalty... Swansea then win a 47-shot penalty shootout... they're all knackered physically and mentally as a result leading to the RS getting spanked at the weekend and us strolling around while pasting Swansea.

Come on, who would NOT agree with this?

If not the above, a thoroughly boring 0-0 through extra time and Swansea win on pens, but have Shelvey and Bony both sent off and banned from Saturday.

Liverpool to lose to whoever,is the best result,us playing swansea haves no effect for me,as there is like 89 hours from when it ends tonight till the ko sat,can never understand how a team can be classed as tired when there is basically 4 days between games,try the 2 we were forced to when we played palace/then swansea

Apocalypse from the X-Men floats down onto the pitch with the Four Horseman in close order.

He then breaks Aldo's mind (quite quickly) and then batters Rodgers into oblivion.

They all then destroy Anfield and Swansea win 6-0

Anfield stands seem empty as most have returned home to pack up before the landslide. 7-7 (all OG) through 120, Swansea win on penalties. Yaya Toure arrives on horseback to deliver Super Mario an overdue birthday cake.

Can't imagine it much better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.