Are we gonna beat Burnley

Status
Not open for further replies.
SoZ lods but I've been dead busy with work and I don't mix work with skive. Am sat down now so will make a start on it.

Sif anyone's genuinely arsed about them like I know.

I will be personally offended if you do not do a preview Mr larger than normal head, not that you care but I'm putting it out there x

77 I think.

And yes, I loved Dobbo.

Remember him scoring 2 headers in the last 15 minutes from Dave Thomas crosses to give us a 3-2 win against Chelsea in Duncan McKenzie's return to Goodison 1978-79.

Standing ovation for McKenzie too after he opened the scoring with a screamer.

We should beat these and hopefully keep a clean sheet.

I'm not putting money on it though.
December 1976

Hate all these facts that we haven't won there for ages

Burnley haven't been in our league for most of that time!

2-0 tomorrow. Typical performance, we go one up in the first half then have to have a spell of back to the wall defending before a late Baines penalty makes it safe.

how do u think we'll get on against Burnley and what do u think the score is gonna be.

We should be giving these a hiding. However, history has taught me these games will be hard as nails. They've only got 4 points and should be taken to task.

CHILL YA BEANS THO LADS.

First !

See @chicoazul, this is how previews should be. Short, to the point and opening up a discussion.

Anyway, we'll struggle to break them down, it'll be 0-0 after 65 minutes and then we'll get a couple of late goals and win 2-0.

OR.

They will get their first win of the season and A.N. Other will score his first / only goal, ever / in 4 yrs

THAT'S the Everton Way...we should be able to claim tax deductions as a registered charity, how many times has it happened before?

Status
Not open for further replies.