Anyone travelling to Berlin after the Wolfsburg game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMike1984

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Hello fellow Blues,

I am going to the game in Wolfsburg next month and wondered if anyone is driving to Berlin after the match or knows of any other cheap options like group/spare train tickets? Just trying to avoid the ridiculous cost of train tickets as I move around Europe... I can and will of course pay my way and if anyone needs somewhere to party in Berlin I know plenty of people...

Solo lo Mejor.

Mike.

This ticket offers a one-day unlimited rail travel throughout Germany

Number of passengersTotal pricePrice per person
1EUR 44.00EUR 44.00
2EUR 52.00EUR 26.00
3EUR 60.00EUR 20.00
4EUR 68.00EUR 17.00
5EUR 76.00EUR 15.20

A few of us are getting the train to and from Berlin on the day. It's about €44 return

See you there 'Fresh Prince'!

This ticket offers a one-day unlimited rail travel throughout Germany

Number of passengersTotal pricePrice per person
1EUR 44.00EUR 44.00
2EUR 52.00EUR 26.00
3EUR 60.00EUR 20.00
4EUR 68.00EUR 17.00
5EUR 76.00EUR 15.20

Conditions: Valid in all regional trains (RE, IRE, RB,S-Bahn) of Deutsche Bahn and all participating railway companies. The use of long-distance trains (ICE, IC, EC, City Night Line and other international high-speed trains) is excluded.

Can you get to/from Wolsburg on a decent train if the above are excluded?

I'm not long back from Berlin, was a party weekend so didn't catch any football but what a city. If you have the chance definitely visit if you've never been! I cant wait to go back

See you there 'Fresh Prince'!

Conditions: Valid in all regional trains (RE, IRE, RB,S-Bahn) of Deutsche Bahn and all participating railway companies. The use of long-distance trains (ICE, IC, EC, City Night Line and other international high-speed trains) is excluded.

Can you get to/from Wolsburg on a decent train if the above are excluded?

The 'RE' Trains take a bit longer, and have 1 change.

But if cost is the issue, then these are not an issue.

I think it ONLY 'ICE' trains from Berlin, so these tickets may be useless.

Im Dusseldorf, be sound for me.

Hello fellow Blues,

I am going to the game in Wolfsburg next month and wondered if anyone is driving to Berlin after the match or knows of any other cheap options like group/spare train tickets? Just trying to avoid the ridiculous cost of train tickets as I move around Europe... I can and will of course pay my way and if anyone needs somewhere to party in Berlin I know plenty of people...

Solo lo Mejor.

Mike.

I am on the train after the match. We got 4 of us straight into Berlin First class and it was about 18 euro's each when we booked. That includes complimentary drinks and sandwiches.

Booked via that bahn.de website

I'm having to come from Northern Germany so I've got a lift to Wolfsburg, just wondered if anyone was driving from there to Berlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.