Anybody from milton Keynes supporters club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elf

Player Valuation: £750k
Anybody on here know of, or from the milton Keynes supporters club?
I live in mk and would like to know if there is anyone about or am I just alone :(

Nice to know I'm not alone lol, I'm convinced there is a supporter's club in mk
Would be nice as if they travel up for games it would cost a lot less than the £100+ it normally costs if I go to a game

I think there's a FB page. Train is normally pretty good, I don't get up for games as much as i'd like for the same reason

I'm not on fb or Twitter, can't be arsed with social networking lol
I used to go once a month but I couldn't justify spending that much money

I'm in MK, have a season ticket with my son this year so will be up often.
I haven't heard of any supporters clubs in milton keynes, if there is one, please pass on the details.

Last edited:
The MK Blues have kinda fizzled down a bit in recent years, with admin people moving out of the area etc and a minibus no longer viable. There's still a small band of us still travel together by train or drive for later kick offs. I'll get details and get back to you.

The MK Blues have kinda fizzled down a bit in recent years, with admin people moving out of the area etc and a minibus no longer viable. There's still a small band of us still travel together by train or drive for later kick offs. I'll get details and get back to you.
are you the lads who drink in the elm tree?

I'm not sure how to pm people on here but I've started individual conversations with elf, BlueDan87 and dizzysparkz, giving you contact details of who to speak to re: travelling to the game with the MK Blues. We save a bit on car sharing or group rail discounts. If anyone else wants details please shout! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.