answer of quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not.

From what I reckon he's the only English international we've had on our books who we never played. (Apart from the likes of Westcott who left the club at like 14 without making it pro.)

The runes say so ! Not heard much from the OP - maybe he can shed some light on?

The runes say so ! Not heard much from the OP - maybe he can shed some light on?
I'm trying to dig up someone else who fits the clues and can't think of any. Loads of guys who got capped by Ireland etc. without getting a game here. But only Gardner for England, I think.

Anthony Gardner (England), Hugh Barr (N. Ireland), Charles O'Hagan (Ireland), Frank Thompson (Ireland), Ibrahim Said (Egypt), Ariz Abdullayev (Azerbaijan), Marcus Hahnemann (USA), Pat Jennings (N. Ireland), Aristote Nsiala (Zaire), Gerry Peyton (Ireland), David Carney (Australia), Danny Fox (Scotland) and Pat Dunne (Ireland) is the list I've come up with for internationals we had in our first team squad and didn't play.

There's a couple of welshies too.

I'm trying to dig up someone else who fits the clues and can't think of any. Loads of guys who got capped by Ireland etc. without getting a game here. But only Gardner for England, I think.

Anthony Gardner (England), Hugh Barr (N. Ireland), Charles O'Hagan (Ireland), Frank Thompson (Ireland), Ibrahim Said (Egypt), Ariz Abdullayev (Azerbaijan), Marcus Hahnemann (USA), Pat Jennings (N. Ireland), Aristote Nsiala (Zaire), Gerry Peyton (Ireland), David Carney (Australia), Danny Fox (Scotland) and Pat Dunne (Ireland) is the list I've come up with for internationals we had in our first team squad and didn't play.

There's a couple of welshies too.

Good list! I thought only Gerry Peyton won caps whilst at Goodison but without playing for Everton.....

Good list! I thought only Gerry Peyton won caps whilst at Goodison but without playing for Everton.....

Tbf, I think you're right there. The rest weren't capped while at everton, like.

Hahnemann was already retired from the international team, I think. And fox, nsiala, carney and the rest, were only capped after moving away.

The Op @john leight has literally only posted this one post in this forum and nothing else.

What if he never actually gives us an answer?

What if this just next level trolling? And he gets his kicks by asking complicated trivia questions and watch us all fight over them and then never actually telling us the answer? What if right now he's on a tudor history forum getting people to argue about Henry Viii's waistcoats?

Status
Not open for further replies.