Alan Stubbs to talk to Hibernian about vacant managers' job!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
STUBBS WATCH:

6 games into the season at Hibernian:

2 wins and 4 defeats, 6 points from a possible 18. Currently 7th out of 10 teams. 10 points behind leaders Hearts and 7 points behind 2nd placed Rangers.

:confused:

Doing well there now, Stubbs. 6-3 away win today, up to 3rd in the Scot Ch'ship, playing decent type of footy.

Miles off the title pace, as well as behind the worst Rangers side I have ever seen, hope he stays up there to be honest, can't be arsed with him being linked with our job if/when martinez goes. The moaning t*t.

Miles off the title pace, as well as behind the worst Rangers side I have ever seen, hope he stays up there to be honest, can't be arsed with him being linked with our job if/when martinez goes. The moaning t*t.
One defeat in the last ten. It's early days, but given his playing history I could see him being an obvious shout for Celtic manager if he's able to get Hibs there or thereabouts.

STUBBS WATCH:

6 games into the season at Hibernian:

2 wins and 4 defeats, 6 points from a possible 18. Currently 7th out of 10 teams. 10 points behind leaders Hearts and 7 points behind 2nd placed Rangers.

:confused:

Since you posted things have turned around and we have only lost one game since september. Stubbs, doolan and holden deserve a lot of praise for what they are doing. The style of football is great to watch and we have just humped rangers 4-0 which doesn't do any harm.

I know he is not popular with a lot of evertonians but doolan and taff should be. We have achieved nothing yet but the halftime report is very positive.

Here is another fans view : http://www.hibs.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=382952

Since you posted things have turned around and we have only lost one game since september. Stubbs, doolan and holden deserve a lot of praise for what they are doing. The style of football is great to watch and we have just humped rangers 4-0 which doesn't do any harm.

I know he is not popular with a lot of evertonians but doolan and taff should be. We have achieved nothing yet but the halftime report is very positive.

Here is another fans view : http://www.hibs.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=382952

I'm a Falkirk supporter and not looking forward to playing your lot at the wkend! We seem to be your bogey team tho so hopefully that continues! :)

Enjoyed watching hibs the last couple of weeks, especially the Rangers game, that was pure bliss to watch ;)

Doing a tremendous job up here now lads, especially with the youngsters in the side. Real father figure to them.

The win over Rangers was very impressive and I'm glad he's doing well there

I think it's less he's doing a good job though and more that Terry Butcher was doing an awful job

You could have put a monkey in a business suit in the managers position and he would have looked better in comparison to Butcher

Just a shame that Kennedy hasn't had more of a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.