777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moshman needs to come out now and end this charade. He's best mates with Usmanov ffs, surely they know some filthy rich get from the Middle East or Asia that can come in and Make Everton Great Again.

Yeah a nepo baby should do the trick. None (well, 1%) of these filthy rich people have ever accomplished anything in business other than being born rich. If it weren't for the typical passive income sources for the wealthy (stocks, bonds, interest) they'd have no ideas on how to make money. These people are genuinely pig s- stupid in many cases. This is not a joke or an insult but just an observation of reality. They don't create. They don't build businesses; they don't run businesses (themselves). They don't know what they're doing. I'd honestly take a smart "poor rich" person over any of these dumb "filthy rich" ones. I think people drastically underestimate how much crime is involved in making their money and how little you know about running a non-crime business if you come from a crime business. I think people also underestimate how much "born rich" factors into their success. Completely self-made to billionaire is not that common. These aren't people (in very large part) who did anything to "earn" their money.

One of the rich teams will win the league because you have to spend insane money to win. If you started spending 10+ years ago that's better than now. None of them are doing "smart" things (other than perhaps the mechanism they use to launder money in and out of the clubs).

Moshman *is* a charade so he's not ending a charade. Charade recognize charade. He probably respects 777's "hustle" (aka their wide ranging criminal fraudulent schemes).

Last edited: