777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I ask again, where did 777 get the £200m from?
I believe one of the charges against them relates to the fact that they borrowed money, using assets that they either no longer owned as collateral, or had already used as collateral on other loans.

Getting 3 mortgages on your house, plus a few mortgages on houses you’d already sold.

Last edited:
They can't do that. They've loaned money on certain payment terms. If those payment terms are met they can't act against Moshiri. It's like the bank repossessing your house when you've paid your mortgage every month, it wouldn't be allowed.
They can't take your house but they can call in your mortgage whether you've kept up your payments or not it's in the small print of all mortgages

So 777 are keeping the club running with their monthly payments, 777 are borrowing money to pay this, many business's it appears are now reclaiming their money from 777. Am i right in thinking that the people who 777 have borrowed off can't actually chase us for money, what 777 can claim back outside of owning the club will be tied up in the contracts between Mosh and 777. We may ( and this would be very unusual for Everton) get away with this with minimal impact have had all of our monthly payments made for the last 8 months.
I understand the desire for hope here - and I’m not educated enough on these matters to say whether or not that hope is misplaced - but I really don’t think it’s going to be easy for us to get out of this mess.

Ultimately, the lights are still on at EFC, the stadium continues to inch towards the finishing line, and we’re still a Premier League club.

So far, so good okay.

I understand the desire for hope here - and I’m not educated enough on these matters to say whether or not that hope is misplaced - but I really don’t think it’s going to be easy for us to get out of this mess.

Ultimately, the lights are still on at EFC, the stadium continues to inch towards the finishing line, and we’re still a Premier League club.

So far, so good okay.
It does make the massive assumption that the contract that was signed by the 2 parties was watertight with this regard, which on the face of it based an past performance is extremely unlikely. But your saying there's a chance

What was the original deal between moshiri and 777? How much did they offer for his full stake in the club?, were they intending or expecting to have to pay off some of the loans against the club?

Would be akin to getting taken over by Robert Maxwell. ( youngsters can Google this reference).

Screenshot+2023-04-20+at+9.26.17+PM.jpg

So far, so good okay.
The good thing about kicking the can down the road - the club is in a better position than it was.

No doubt MSP etc. are in dialogue with Moshiri about what is going on - so it isn't entirely on what is best for Uncle Uzzy.

As we've seen, the only thing the PL is good for is to make the club suffer and protect its 6 golden eggs.

It's a money fight - the football club is secondary - we could really do with some owners who are interested building a successful club.

The answer to that is really simple - it's because they offered him way more for his stake than anyone else would.
Your conclusion would appear well founded, in the absence of any other logical reason.

Given the company he has chosen to keep, for the purposes of completing this deal, hopefully there are no financial skeletons lurking in Oumar’s old locker, in regard to past deals done during Moshiri’s tenure.

Didn’t Chelsea get done for dodgy stuff done during Abramovich’s time, but only found when the new owners took over ?

The answer to that is really simple - it's because they offered him way more for his stake than anyone else would.

As the rest of your post - and countless other articles posted elsewhere - attest, these guys are absolute charlatans that exist on the edge of viability - and the law - to squeeze out whatever they can for themselves as they juggle assets and thread loopholes.

It looks like raising the finance to buy Everton may be the straw that finally makes their house of cards collapse. Fortunately it seems to have happened before they were able to get control of the club - but I'm not counting any chickens until either this deal or 777 are formally dead.

This does ignore the fact that Moshiri was happy just for the MSP partial share sale to raise funds until Bill's friends at R&M blocked it.