777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No mate. QIA were former investors with me. So is KIA, the Kuwait Investment Fund, ADIA, and Mubadala, among there’s.

But I work with family groups in Asia today. Above $10bn AUM.

A lot of them are second generation kids trying to take over Dad’s business. Smart, studied in the UK or the US.

I kid you not. A lot of money trying to get out of China these days. Especially trying to invest in Europe where relationships are warm. A UK football club will be a nice marquee investment.

Unfortunately at this time there is nothing marquee about Everton thanks to bungling bill and the moshpit.

Hopefully the new, amazing stadium will go some way to bridge that massive chasm like gap!!

No mate. QIA were former investors with me. So is KIA, the Kuwait Investment Fund, ADIA, and Mubadala, among there’s.

But I work with family groups in Asia today. Above $10bn AUM.

A lot of them are second generation kids trying to take over Dad’s business. Smart, studied in the UK or the US.

I kid you not. A lot of money trying to get out of China these days. Especially trying to invest in Europe where relationships are warm. A UK football club will be a nice marquee investment.
We have been prostituting ourselves around for 12-24 months trying to find a buyer, anyone interested has had plenty of time to come forward. Also I would guess any wealthy group would know how to contact Deloitte rather than ask on a fans forum?

We have been prostituting ourselves around for 12-24 months trying to find a buyer, anyone interested has had plenty of time to come forward. Also I would guess any wealthy group would know how to contact Deloitte rather than ask on a fans forum?
Such a cynic 😉