777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From the sales of players I would think mate.
Straight into the black hole that is 777’s finances, I would imagine.
They put next to nothing into the clubs they own, infrastructure improvements? Get the supporters and locals to fund it . European competition ? Too expensive don’t even compete.
Any player profit will be needed to pay back the money they borrowed to lend to Everton.

As stated the deals must reflect market value, especially with PSR/FFP. Loan deals are more likely to flow downward, not up.

I'm not saying the multi club model isn't useful, but these clubs won't be farm clubs for Everton.

The value of the model is less tangible, it's shared resources, scouting, coaching etc.
Economy of scale.
But dilution of brand .

The more I read into this, the more it stands out to me that the real threat to the club is this shadowy Rights & Media.

Mosh, 777 etc are just a gang of bumbling idiots however R&M are rinsing the club day by day.

According to the accounts, we pay approximately £6.7m a year in interest which I am convinced that number doesn’t even touch the sides of the real value here and we haven’t seen the true extent of the toxic grip R&M have over the club.

If anything, there needs to be a clean takeover or R&M need hounding out of the club.

Basically a doorstep lender who came calling to the aid of a gullible luvvie who now left their legacy of dept for us to deal with (emotionally)

The more I read into this, the more it stands out to me that the real threat to the club is this shadowy Rights & Media.

Mosh, 777 etc are just a gang of bumbling idiots however R&M are rinsing the club day by day.

According to the accounts, we pay approximately £6.7m a year in interest which I am convinced that number doesn’t even touch the sides of the real value here and we haven’t seen the true extent of the toxic grip R&M have over the club.

If anything, there needs to be a clean takeover or R&M need hounding out of the club.

Basically a doorstep lender who came calling to the aid of a gullible luvvie who now left their legacy of dept for us to deal with (emotionally)
The people behind R&M publicly naming and be made to feel the full force of Evertonia.

Agreed, they are absolutely killing us. And we barely know the first thing about them.

If they hadn't vetoed MSP it wouldn't have solved all our problems but we'd at least have new, credible leadership in place, and with that would've likely been able to secure more stable long-term funding for the rest of the stadium without going cap in hand to 777.

Wouldn't have sorted all our problems- the business needs a massive turnaround given the scale of the losses- but we could've at least STARTED to sort the problems rather than being almost a year further down the line and in total limbo.

And now we seem to have a situation where one lender has the right to take over if they aren't repaid, but another lender has the right to veto who takes over if THEY aren't repaid, how the hell is that going to work?

That sounds perfectly doable. Just need a couple of dodgy people in questionable positions working for unscrupulous companies, and all it takes is a few bungs ;)

Agreed, they are absolutely killing us. And we barely know the first thing about them.

If they hadn't vetoed MSP it wouldn't have solved all our problems but we'd at least have new, credible leadership in place, and with that would've likely been able to secure more stable long-term funding for the rest of the stadium without going cap in hand to 777.

Wouldn't have sorted all our problems- the business needs a massive turnaround given the scale of the losses- but we could've at least STARTED to sort the problems rather than being almost a year further down the line and in total limbo.

And now we seem to have a situation where one lender has the right to take over if they aren't repaid, but another lender has the right to veto who takes over if THEY aren't repaid, how the hell is that going to work?
100%

I try not to believe everything I read about this colossal catastrophe of a club of ours as you couldn’t make up some of the nonsense that it serves up, but…. I read something that they have leant the club £250m, have also leant 777 money and now are happy with MSP to obtain the club by default.

Absolutely bonkers

Yet nothing is being explored or investigated as to who this R&M are??? Who funds them??? What is their background and intentions for the club???

I’m really surprised the FAB etc have not been all over this?

100%

I try not to believe everything I read about this colossal catastrophe of a club of ours as you couldn’t make up some of the nonsense that it serves up, but…. I read something that they have leant the club £250m, have also leant 777 money and now are happy with MSP to obtain the club by default.

Absolutely bonkers

Yet nothing is being explored or investigated as to who this R&M are??? Who funds them??? What is their background and intentions for the club???

I’m really surprised the FAB etc have not been all over this?
Yeah, agreed. It’s a shame some of the intrepid investigative journalists / bloggers out there have shone all their light on 777 to an almost microscopic degree and so little on R&M, without whom 777 wouldn’t even be in the conversation.

Let's be clear, the club wouldn't have been able to operate without that money. It's just a further symptom of Moshiri cutting off support.

They have links to JG Funding group (might have even been their previous name). I think I read somewhere they are/were involved with Philip Green / Daniel Levy. Seem a really murky lot, and I'd be absolutely delighted if we somehow managed to cut our ties with them.

Let's be clear, the club wouldn't have been able to operate without that money. It's just a further symptom of Moshiri cutting off support.
Sure, but given the amount of power they wield as a result it would be good to know a bit more about them. There are just so many murky participants in this whole saga, just wish we could somehow flush the lot of them.