777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nuts isn't it mate because Chong had definitely said the stadium balance was sorted. I don't think that was even just in a fans meeting either mate, I'm sure it was posted in an article somewhere.

Sounds like we haven't got anything sorted and the build would have stopped if it wasn't for 777 lending us 20m a month to keep it going.

I think it was defo said in a fan meeting mate.

I was always a bit suspicious as if we had secured stadium funding, I think we would have spun it officially, remember the “market leading deal” agreed about “getting clarity on construction costs surety” with LOR - we announced that as if we were an ice-cream licking itself.

One things for sure if we haven’t secured stadium funding by now, we’ve struggled to get it or rather Moshiri has and it’s not forthcoming on the market, it’s actually bananas the thing is 3/4s built and we may be going month to month, relying on something as flaky as 777.

If worst came to worst, looks like we have funding for April, we could prob raise 40 for May and June, then sell Branthwaite and Onana and keep the plates spinning.

What an absolute skip fire we are.

I think it was defo said in a fan meeting mate.

I was always a bit suspicious as if we had secured stadium funding, I think we would have spun it officially, remember the “market leading deal” agreed about “getting clarity on construction costs surety” with LOR - we announced that as if we were an ice-cream licking itself.

One things for sure if we haven’t secured stadium funding by now, we’ve struggled to get it or rather Moshiri has and it’s not forthcoming on the market, it’s actually bananas the thing is 3/4s built and we may be going month to month, relying on something as flaky as 777.

If worse came to worse, looks like we have funding to April, we could prob raise 40 for May and June, then sell Branthwaite and Onana and keep the plates spinning.

What an absolute skip fire we are.

We've literally built a stadium with no proper professional funding lol

I don't think any Evertonian will be surprised when we have a squad of 9 players next season and are signing free transfers such as Terry Timber from Rotherham and Gary Golazio from Villareal reserves with Thelwell buzzing with himself because he managed to extend the deal of Ashley Young for another year after fierce competition from Argos delivery van vacancies

I don't think any Evertonian will be surprised when we have a squad of 9 players next season and are signing free transfers such as Terry Timber from Rotherham and Gary Golazio from Villareal reserves with Thelwell buzzing with himself because he managed to extend the deal of Ashley Young for another year after fierce competition from Argos delivery van vacancies

lol

Every year we say, that’s it, it can’t get any worse and we’l only improve from here, then somehow we actually manage to make it worse.

The Titanic could come and give us a talk on how to run a more successful ship.

Weird how folk also think the stadium when completed pays off all the debts and pays for itself. Everton won't even own it or decide what role it plays. The loan sharks decide that.

It's nuts isn't it mate because Chong had definitely said the stadium balance was sorted. I don't think that was even just in a fans meeting either mate, I'm sure it was posted in an article somewhere.

Sounds like we haven't got anything sorted and the build would have stopped if it wasn't for 777 lending us 20m a month to keep it going.

I thought thats what the £20mil was for, to continue the stadium build.

Thats why the FFP has screwed us due to the stadium loans.

Interesting snippet in this article, I knew MSP had a security on BMD, but didn’t know they had security for 50% of Moshiris shares in Blue Heaven Holdings - essentially half Moshiris stake in the club.

“MSP and Blythe have security over the new stadium development at Bramley-Moore Dock, as well as a charge over just over half of Moshiri’s shares in Blue Heaven Holding, the Isle of Man company that holds the businessman’s 94% stake in the club, according to corporate documents.”

Really bad terms for Moshiri. What does this tell us….i think Moshiri is really struggling for funds and an inability to raise them.

Last edited:
I do understand where you are coming from...

I`d hope anyone looking at buying Everton, once it got to approval stage, would get the same amount of analysis as 777 have.

There is reasons even the PL won`t approve these as new owners, I think they have genuine concerns.
We are Treading water as a club.
We have another Deduction on the horizon.
PSR was supposedly brought in to help keep clubs afloat within there spending.

So can we really see 777 get Approval from the league !!! ( Sadly we probably can )

I think it just shows Mosh's real knowledge of football.
A top 6 Stadium, and just a bunch of lads to play in it.

Or maybe he'd just watched 'Field of dreams' to many times.
Build it and they will come..

It's getting Beautifully built, but he's trying to do a runner before they come ( now he's realised who's coming and what they're after )

Interesting snippet in this article, I knew MSP had a security on BMD, but didn’t know they had security for 50% of Moshiris shares in Blue Heaven Holdings - essentially half Moshiris stake in the club.

“MSP and Blythe have security over the new stadium development at Bramley-Moore Dock, as well as a charge over just over half of Moshiri’s shares in Blue Heaven Holding, the Isle of Man company that holds the businessman’s 94% stake in the club, according to corporate documents.”

Really bad terms for Moshiri. What does this tell us….i think Moshiri is really struggling for funds and an inability to raise them.

Probably explains why the PL is so keen on that loan being paid back for 777 to take over. In effect they wouldn't be taking over if that loan is defaulted on. It also reflects the near worthlessness in value of a partially built stadium. Even if completed, if it ends up being owned by someone other than the club (eg Coventry and Ashley), and the rent is too expensive for us to move in, the value of it as a stadium without us as an anchor tenant would be relative peanuts despite the hundreds of millions it cost to build. The RS aren't going to pay 20M+ plus a year to use it for their reserves or womens team. No rugby team could afford that cost, and I can't see them being able to put on enough events there of a non sporting nature to make a profit out of it either.

That was the only take home for me from those two waffle fest letters mate.

Begs the question, how do we have nearly 600 mill of external debt and significant shareholding loans and don’t have funding secured for the stadium.

If Moshiri has checked out and not funding the club, 777 not and could not be approved - what’s the plan here and who's going to lead out on securing the funding.

The cash call for LOR, I believe is 20 mill a month.
That’s what I don’t understand…. I know we have been making losses….but something isn’t adding up if those debt figure3s are accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.