777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lol i know mate i know im dreading the weekend wtf have everton done to us
Just imagine 4-5 years ago, and going away to Bournemouth wouldn't have bothered me too much (other than our terrible away record) now, I don't know how to feel before a game, even ones we'd expect to do well in... QED Luton x2 and CP (H)...

Considering how many times ‘the esk’ has been proven wrong and how anti 777 he is.. shouldn’t we actually be excited at the prospect of them taking us over?? Another season I personally (and i’m sure many others) can’t wait to finish. Between points deductions, VAR and the general uncertainty around the club has sucked what little enjoyment there was left in watching everton. Perhaps we should all just get back to actually supporting the team and forgetting all this boring bullsh1t.

Considering how many times ‘the esk’ has been proven wrong and how anti 777 he is.. shouldn’t we actually be excited at the prospect of them taking us over?? Another season I personally (and i’m sure many others) can’t wait to finish. Between points deductions, VAR and the general uncertainty around the club has sucked what little enjoyment there was left in watching everton. Perhaps we should all just get back to actually supporting the team and forgetting all this boring bullsh1t.

People do support the team. Home and away. The club are lucky they still have the following they do in my opinion.

If they do take over then it’s in all our interests they succeed. I’m not confident but hope to be wrong.