777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To us yes,but the rest of the English football fanbases see us as has beens. The team you want to be playing next if your form has dipped and for lower division teams who you want to get in the cup comps if your going to draw a Prem team. As for Europe and the wider world if you asked the man on the street if we are in the Prem or Championship most wouldn't have a clue. The Prem is the most viewed league in the world but most people only watch the games that feature the usual suspects.
But it's not English or European football supporters who will be buying Everton FC, is it? It's dispassionate, hard nosed business people who want a piece of the Premier League action. Everton are part of that. Couldn't care less what a 25 year old Chelsea fan thinks of Everton FC, to be honest. Or how famous or otherwise we are in Poland. They won't be buying us. Someone else will.

But it's not English or European football supporters who will be buying Everton FC, is it? It's dispassionate, hard nosed business people who want a piece of the Premier League action. Everton are part of that. Couldn't care less what a 25 year old Chelsea fan thinks of Everton FC, to be honest. Or how famous or otherwise we are in Poland. They won't be buying us. Someone else will.
So taking on our debt it'll take a long time to recoup their investment,not what hard noses business people do. They'd wait for us to go belly up and then pounce.

So taking on our debt it'll take a long time to recoup their investment,not what hard noses business people do. They'd wait for us to go belly up and then pounce.
All football clubs, especially Premier League ones get bought regardless of whether they are currently successful or have been historically. I'm confident we'll be bought, I hope it is the quality of owner we deserve.

All football clubs, especially Premier League ones get bought regardless of whether they are currently successful or have been historically. I'm confident we'll be bought, I hope it is the quality of owner we deserve.
Sadly I don't share your optimism,we just stagger from one disastrous owner to the next. We've missed the big Arab money boat,the Chinese are still trying to bolster their own league and the US appears to be full of pyramid building shysters...

Sadly I don't share your optimism,we just stagger from one disastrous owner to the next. We've missed the big Arab money boat,the Chinese are still trying to bolster their own league and the US appears to be full of pyramid building shysters...

BK mate. city would of been us

and sorry our support dwarfs city’s well would of and they have a great following

I am not sure about the ESK, but he did say the above a few days ago and now reported on BBC too.
I go from thinking he knows nothing just speculates then he reports something prior to others!
Didn’t he also use big capitals to say the recent cash injection was NOT from 777, and yet the clubs official response to the FAB says it was, in line with original funding agreement? i.e. Chong, the bloke effectively in charge of the club, says it was from 777. In writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.