777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They can't do that. They've loaned money on certain payment terms. If those payment terms are met they can't act against Moshiri. It's like the bank repossessing your house when you've paid your mortgage every month, it wouldn't be allowed.
They can mate, as the repayment terms - certainly to MSP - have not been met.

So 777 are keeping the club running with their monthly payments, 777 are borrowing money to pay this, many business's it appears are now reclaiming their money from 777. Am i right in thinking that the people who 777 have borrowed off can't actually chase us for money, what 777 can claim back outside of owning the club will be tied up in the contracts between Mosh and 777. We may ( and this would be very unusual for Everton) get away with this with minimal impact have had all of our monthly payments made for the last 8 months.

It also basically appears to be administration without being in administration.

I believe one of the charges against them relates to the fact that they borrowed money, using assets that they either no longer owned as collateral, or had already used as collateral on other loans.

Getting 3 mortgages on your house, plus a few mortgages on houses you’d already sold.
This is the main thrust of the Leadenhall call yes. Using the same asset as security >1 loan. A big no in the US. If shown to be true, significant time in the big house coming for certain folks.

So 777 are keeping the club running with their monthly payments, 777 are borrowing money to pay this, many business's it appears are now reclaiming their money from 777. Am i right in thinking that the people who 777 have borrowed off can't actually chase us for money, what 777 can claim back outside of owning the club will be tied up in the contracts between Mosh and 777. We may ( and this would be very unusual for Everton) get away with this with minimal impact have had all of our monthly payments made for the last 8 months.
1. No, unless they take control of the entity that loaned the club the money (which is possible/likely). At any rate, we're not getting 200 million for free.

2. Moshiri is the club in this instance, the agreement is between the club and 777.