777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From Wyness ?

Huge pinch of salt mate. That man is a blagger.

Wyness is symptomatic of the problems tbh. CEO of Everton is a huge job - but if you look at the careers of Wyness, Elstone, DBB since leaving the club and they have just fallen off a cliff.

Awful appointments of people well out of their depth, the latter 2 lazy internal ones. Whoever owns the club next, a top quality CEO is vital.

You have to take most of the media with a pinch of salt as they nearly all talk wham - but get paid for it
Nobody pays me for talking wham so I hope he's making a few bob out of it.
He's doing what most of us are - giving it his best guess
It's up to us if we believe it

Just sayin like
I thought the posting union all ensure we were on the GOT hourly rate?

It really annoys me how much media presence this guy has. He's consistently wrong about almost everything, has no connection with the club and seems to be loathed by a good portion of the fan base. Yet he still gets picked up by loads of outlets as if he's an expert or a fan representative when, quite clearly, he is neither of these things.
I’m not sure he’s ‘loathed’ by a good portion of the fanbase; I think that level of feeling is mainly limited to people who spend too much time on the internet

It really annoys me how much media presence this guy has. He's consistently wrong about almost everything, has no connection with the club and seems to be loathed by a good portion of the fan base. Yet he still gets picked up by loads of outlets as if he's an expert or a fan representative when, quite clearly, he is neither of these things.
never heard of him before now