777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moshiri’s determination to see this deal through suggests a way will be found to manipulate a way to meet PL requirements.
They successfully overcame league objections to take control of Liege.

I would suggest that would’ve already been done by now if it was a possibility.

The Premier League are onto these jokers. They have their number. Moshiri is too thick to get the hint, but there’ll come a point when he’s forced against his will to entertain alternative buyers. There is ZERO chance this lot get approved and own this football club. None whatsoever.

I would suggest that would’ve already been done by now if it was a possibility.

The Premier League are onto these jokers. They have their number. Moshiri is too thick to get the hint, but there’ll come a point when he’s forced against his will to entertain alternative buyers. There is ZERO chance this lot get approved and own this football club. None whatsoever.
Exactly, smartest thing the PL did for Everton was sat they were 'minded to approve' 777 provided they could satisfy A,B,C and D (knowing full well they couldn't)

Isn’t Mark Carney an Everton fan?
Pretty sure he would care!

View attachment 255435

Wouldn't be giving Spitty the legitimacy of replying to him.

Id like a lobby from our fans toward Sky Sports for proper Everton representation, air lifted and wrenched into all the narrative and games around us - just because hes from Merseyside - hes nothing to do with this club.

Last edited:
More litigation, 777 accused of fraud, lending against $350m assets that they didn`t own or didn`t exist....

That's actually a turn of events if true, be interesting to see the specifics of the case - they mention Wander individually.

I think I'm right in saying you cant be become an owner of a Premier League Club if you have a criminal conviction.

Our passivity to this proposed sale really has to end . Those who have organised protests in the past need to do so again .
We need to raise awareness of our dismay , dissatisfaction and anger towards this situation, we have one game to do this.
By next season it could be too late and we could have already been sold down the river or in administration.
Now is the time to act .

Our passivity to this proposed sale really has to end . Those who have organised protests in the past need to do so again .
We need to raise awareness of our dismay , dissatisfaction and anger towards this situation, we have one game to do this.
By next season it could be too late and we could have already been sold down the river or in administration.
Now is the time to act .

Ive said it before, the relegation battle, points deduction and all that has happened around the club since - the start of the season has been PR Mana for Moshiri and this corwd, in fact they cultivated it, a common enemy be it the PL, Sky, past board has been created to take the ire and frustration - leaving Moshiri to act with impunity and on his mad Roman like emperor whims.

Even yesterday on here i saw lids say how unlucky he has been and he had a go.

All of the above are just symptoms of the Moshiri virus.

Everything leads back to him, every hurt, everything.

If he's still here is Aug, there needs to be focused action.

Others in our history got more, for less.

Ive said it before, the relegation battle, points deduction and all that has happened around the club since - the start of the season has been PR Mana for Moshiri and this corwd, in fact they cultivated, a common enemy be it the PL, Sky, past board has been created - lleaving Moshiri to act with impunity and on his mad Roman like emperoer whims.

Even yesterday on here i saw lids say how unlucky he has been and he had a go.

All of the above are just symptoms of the Moshiri virus.

Everything leads back to him, every hurt, everything.

If he's still here is Sep, there needs to be focused action.

Others in our history got more for less.
I doubt he will be here in September.
It’s also possible that neither will Everton.
We left it far too late to see through Kenwright.
Likewise with Moshiri .
I hope we don’t make the same mistake with 777.
We have been on a journey of diminishing returns since the ascension of Kenwright, if we diminish any further we will cease to exist.

Administration provides an expedient solution, structure and certainty. These are all things we need, and the mental aspect of these traits is more palatable to supporters than what is happening now or what will happen with 777. It’s sort of like saying “I’m exhausted by all of this and don’t want to deal with it anymore, let’s go with Administration.”

However, that doesn’t make it the right or logical solution. 1, it’s not our money. 2, there are too many negative outcomes that go along with Administration to make it anything but the absolute last option.
The employees of the club are our people though! I think the point some have made about it is pertinent however, that you're better off just having administration, because with 777 you’d get administration anyway and still have 777. But that’s not really advocating for administration, just that 777 are the worse of all options. Who knows, time will tell.

The employees of the club are our people though! I think the point some have made about it is pertinent however, that you're better off just having administration, because with 777 you’d get administration anyway and still have 777. But that’s not really advocating for administration, just that 777 are the worse of all options. Who knows, time will tell.

777 aren’t an option, confine them to the bin. They’re a dead duck. Administration or an alternative buyer are the options. I don’t think Moshiri would choose administration in that instance. I mean he’s a complete space cadet, but he’s not THAT stupid.

Now is the time to act .
Growing sense that something will happen to stop this nonsense, but everyone involved is just waiting until we are formally announced as PL members for 24/25 before doing it. Reeks of it. I can’t see how there is time between Mosh formally announcing he’s open to new buyers, presumably then 777 stop his pocket money, and “alternatives” coming in with enough free cash to spend immediately. 😞

There are presumably income streams at the end of the season (league placing and player sales), and at the start of next (1st branch of TV money and sponsorships?). Don’t know if it’s either enough or quick enough.

If we have to sell Onana asap, we’ll get a far lower fee if we demand 100% up front to pay wages etc. Might squeak us cash wise through summer, but knackers PSR by making less profit. And round and round the circle of disaster goes.

As hapless as Mosh is/has been, we seem to now be hoping for a statement saying he has sadly had to restart a search for a new custodian, and in the mean time will fund all operational and contraction cash requirements, and provide funds to strengthen the squad to replace the departing players. How likely is that?

I doubt he will be here in September.
It’s also possible that neither will Everton.
We left it far too late to see through Kenwright.
Likewise with Moshiri .
I hope we don’t make the same mistake with 777.
We have been on a journey of diminishing returns since the ascension of Kenwright, if we diminish any further we will cease to exist.

We will sell players mate, the plan has been to get to the window.

If he can do a deal over the summer - with an alternative SUITABLE buyer all well and good. I trust not his competency or intentions.

We need to stop blaming anyone not relevant im my opinion, its Moshiri its always been Moshiri - he wasn't snaked charmed by anyone, nor was he a bumbling uncle led a stray - this is falling for the spin - i mean that in general.

Its him, always has been him and still acting with impunity and no consequence, sucking the life blood from the club, damaging its well being season after season and needs it to stop because there is a limit and a very real harm - it cant continue.

As hapless as Mosh is/has been, we seem to now be hoping for a statement saying he has sadly had to restart a search for a new custodian, and in the mean time will fund all operational and contraction cash requirements, and provide funds to strengthen the squad to replace the departing players. How likely is that?
As well as having to pay 777 back as well I assume, unless he actually pays them off with a slice of the club. If that were the case would the PL allow them to take a share. Nightmare of a conundrum.

We will sell players mate, the plan has been to get to the window.

If he can do a deal over the summer - with an alternative SUITABLE buyer all well and good. I trust not his competency or intentions.

We need to stop blaming anyone not relevant im my opinion, its Moshiri its always been Moshiri - he wasn't snaked charmed by anyone, nor was he a bumbling uncle led a stray - this is falling for the spin - i mean that in general.

Its him, always has been him and still acting with impunity and no consequence, sucking the life blood from the club, damaging its well being season after season and needs it to stop because there is a limit and a very real harm - it cant continue.
I haven't seen a single post praising Moshiri for many a season. The fanbase rallied for lampards relegation fight, rallied again against Bill, mosh and the board and rallied against the prem and masters. As a fanbase we are pretty much surrounded and I'm not sure what you expect us to do that hasn't been done. There are genuine atrocities taking place worthy of headlines and protest, for everyone to drop tools and focus on the sale of a club in a corrupt league seems unrealistic mate.