777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well that's totally wrong from Myers, in fact pathetic, because Moshiri is desperate to sell desperate enough to flog us to anyone, 777 come into that category. Myers should know that. Moshiri has washed his hands of us, Usmanov wants his money back. Apparently there are other bidders, we don't know who, but Moshiri has already agreed a deal with 777, which is obviously most beneficial to him. For me that makes Moshiri's judgement flawed.
I’m not defending Moshiri, just pointing out that fans are not necessarily best placed to make the decision as they would have signed off on his takeover. Also Moshiri wanting to sell to the highest bidder is just the nature of business, him doing a deal that wasn’t best for him is the only deal any owner would make.

I’m not defending Moshiri, just pointing out that fans are not necessarily best placed to make the decision as they would have signed off on his takeover. Also Moshiri wanting to sell to the highest bidder is just the nature of business, him doing a deal that wasn’t best for him is the only deal any owner would make.
I don’t know if the fans are not best placed to decide who should take over the club, they obviously have no experience in such matters so they have never made any huge mistakes in such matters. On the other hand Moshiri has made mistake after mistake, based on their respective records on making business decisions about Everton Football Club I would go for the judgement of the fans over Moshiri every time. If we have to rely on the Premier League to protect us from being taken over by unscrupulous owners then God help us.

I don’t know if the fans are not best placed to decide who should take over the club, they obviously have no experience in such matters so they have never made any huge mistakes in such matters. On the other hand Moshiri has made mistake after mistake, based on their respective records on making business decisions about Everton Football Club I would go for the judgement of the fans over Moshiri every time. If we have to rely on the Premier League to protect us from being taken over by unscrupulous owners then God help us.

so what then mate? we just let 777 ruin us? i bet tory end up being hated and we’re stuck with them

surely someone out they’re wants a punt

That will be interesting to see who get the decision first...wouldn't surprised it is manu.
As a layman, I reckon it’d be much easier to approve a gang like Ineos with a proven track record of success than the convicted drug peddler whose mob don’t pay their bills on time and are currently subject to transfer bans. But that’s just me.

That said, that Dave Brailsford is fooling nobody.

As a layman, I reckon it’d be much easier to approve a gang like Ineos with a proven track record of success than the convicted drug peddler whose mob don’t pay their bills on time and are currently subject to transfer bans. But that’s just me.

That said, that Dave Brailsford is fooling nobody.
Process should be the same for both even if ineos is a successful business.

so what then mate? we just let 777 ruin us? i bet tory end up being hated and we’re stuck with them

surely someone out they’re wants a punt
If the fan base is unhappy with the prospective ownership then they should make their feelings known. I don’t think it would take a lot to let 777 know that the paying public are unhappy with their business model. I have no doubt that Moshiri is selling to the people who will provide him with the best deal and he has no thought as to the future of the club. If 777 want to come into Everton and use our future earnings to leverage capital in the short term I don’t think Moshiri will care, however if 777 feel that the fan base will protest and highlight shortcomings in how they will run the club they might decide to move on. Everton are not going to get relegated, the new ground is a major bonus, the support the club has must be attractive to some potential owners even with the current debts.

If the fan base is unhappy with the prospective ownership then they should make their feelings known. I don’t think it would take a lot to let 777 know that the paying public are unhappy with their business model. I have no doubt that Moshiri is selling to the people who will provide him with the best deal and he has no thought as to the future of the club. If 777 want to come into Everton and use our future earnings to leverage capital in the short term I don’t think Moshiri will care, however if 777 feel that the fan base will protest and highlight shortcomings in how they will run the club they might decide to move on. Everton are not going to get relegated, the new ground is a major bonus, the support the club has must be attractive to some potential owners even with the current debts.

i have no clue mate other than 777 can’t be good atall

but it’s us in it lol

Have they actually started the prem league ‘FAPP’ yet though?
Ratcliffe / INEOS were known to be in for Utd months ago too yet are only just starting that process, not sure that tweet is entirely objective.
United have only just officially agreed the deal with Ratcliffe. Moshiri officially agreed his with 777 months ago so you would expect the process to have begun pretty much straight away following the announcement, same is it is now with United.