777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah publicity was what I could think of. It's not been universally positive though has it? And I assume people in finance circles knew of them anyway. Not saying you're wrong, just didn't seem an obvious benefit.
Whats the saying, no such thing as bad publicity.

Take my mother for example, if in the future she hears the words 777 partners, she might think "They are good, they bought Everton".

And then she buys car insurance from them.

Yeah publicity was what I could think of. It's not been universally positive though has it? And I assume people in finance circles knew of them anyway. Not saying you're wrong, just didn't seem an obvious benefit.
I guess in those circles the perception that matters is the perception of money. So even if they don’t actually have the money to buy and fund us having it out there that they are about to do so creates the perception they have that money.

Is there a good article anywhere that talks about the issues with 777? I don’t know anything about them apart from the bad reaction on here.

Thanks!

This is decent, requires a sign up tho.

I think we should all remember what uncle Farhad said in his interview when addressing the fans re a takeover.

He said that the club was looking for funding to complete the stadium and potentially a minority share but still fully intended to retain his majority share of the club and had no intention to sell.

Now, I know the guy also said he was buying a striker that window BUT... For someone like 777, it kind of makes sense here that Farhad would sell a minority stake and that this is not a majority takeover.

P.S - just saying stuff for the sake of saying stuff that maybe other people haven't said so that I get likes for validation.
It wont matter. People hear what they want to hear. All parties could confirm it's a 5% minority and some helmets would still think "ItS a TaKeOvEr!".

Mosh still in charge, Blue Bill still holding the reigns of power, and now investors who excel in disaster having a seat at the table would just be peak Everton.

I think we should all remember what uncle Farhad said in his interview when addressing the fans re a takeover.

He said that the club was looking for funding to complete the stadium and potentially a minority share but still fully intended to retain his majority share of the club and had no intention to sell.

Now, I know the guy also said he was buying a striker that window BUT... For someone like 777, it kind of makes sense here that Farhad would sell a minority stake and that this is not a majority takeover.

P.S - just saying stuff for the sake of saying stuff that maybe other people haven't said so that I get likes for validation.
There’s nothing holding him to that. Things change.

Is it just me that hopes Mosh only sells a minority stake.

I live for the day the war in Ukraine ends and Uncle Uzi gets full access to all his assets again and starts ploughing 100’s millions into the Toffees!
Considering current financial rules of the Prem prohibit wealthy owners simply bankrolling a club to success via their own personal wealth I doubt it would matter if Bill Gates owned us. Not unless we spent yearsssss cooking the books, creating fake sponsorships, inflating commercial deals and laundering players/money through a network of sister clubs which Man City absolutely definitely have not done on their road to success...... honest.

a billion for everything oh mean?

no way we are worth that even with the ground?

what i don’t get is if it’s full take over

or shares how the f are they getting the money?

Think he'd get between £700-£800mill IMO.

In 2022 Forbes has the club valued at £700million. It dropped 21% in 2023