777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm hoping this 777 acquisition farce ends with a stable and savvy set of investors involved as it seems 777 are just marred with so much accusations of malfeasance and it seems that their business model is just a shell game shifting funds from their other clubs with no intent to actually infuse any of their own money if they even have any to contribute.

I'm hoping this 777 acquisition farce ends with a stable and savvy set of investors involved as it seems 777 are just marred with so much accusations of malfeasance and it seems that their business model is just a shell game shifting funds from their other clubs with no intent to actually infuse any of their own money if they even have any to contribute.
Sounds like me and my credit cards

Whatever happened to him ?
On 31 August 2023, he joined Danish Superliga side Lyngby Boldklub on a one-year deal.[77] He made his debut on 22 September in his first professional game for over two years, as a 70th-minute substitute for compatriot Sævar Atli Magnússon in a 1–1 home draw with Vejle Boldklub.[78]

By mutual agreement, Lyngby confirmed on 21 January 2024 that Sigurðsson's contract had been terminated as he was battling back from injury. The Icelander had waived his salary during his rehabilitation, which could only happen if the agreement was terminated. However, Sigurðsson's and Lyngby had agreed that a new agreement would be made once he was back from injury.

Don't you know proper billionaires over your side?