Leroy Fer

Status
Not open for further replies.
i watched alot of him online when he played for feynoord,very decent player,similar to felliani but faster.i haven't seen much of him since he signed for fc.twente though.looks ideal replacemant for fellaini.

the film's called django unchained, not unleashed davek.

i've heard liverpool paid £35m for django last year
SMirC-facepalm.svg

Hope its done soon though, a new player unveiled at a night game has done us well and always gets us up for it. (Jelavic at City and Mirralas at United)

Some Dutch TV station just posted an interview with him on Youtube. I'll be translating this while watching for the first time. Give me 3 minutes ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z1Du_cWU3A

TRANSLATION:
I was surprised about the interest Everton had in me. But it's always a nice next step to go to the Premier League, for myself, for my qualities. Everton has always been a very nice club to go to, so very pleased they went for me. A bit earlier than I expected to be honest. I'm a box-to-box player so that fits good in England.

They came faster than expected, because I only expected to go in the summer in the earliest.

[reporter asks: with Twente you can go for titles, with Everton that'll be a bit harder]

Yes sure, but it's still the Premier League and Everton always plays for the European spots. And as I said, nice club.

[about the transfer price, 10 mil euro]

Yes, but I didn't set that, that's between the two clubs. I don't feel pressure because of that price tag. But I'm proud that I have that kind of price tag set on me.

[reporter asks what Moyes expects of him]

I haven't spoken to the trainer yet, but I hope to play.

[about the purchase of his horse: 'they like jumping horses in England']

Yeah, maybe I'll buy a new one there!

Does anyone have that picture of Moyes as Maximus Meridius shouting "Are you not entertained?!?!" I believe today's revelations call for it to be brought out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.