Anichebe over Jelavic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caudy

Player Valuation: £1m
Started less games, scored more goals
Should be that simple, it would also make Jelavic brick himself to know he isn't guaranteed a starting place

Anichebe is a impact player, he doesn't and won't ever make 90 minutes

100% yes for Bolton. Deserves a chance up front. Jela needs a kick up the arse and to be the one coming off the bench

I'd still be telling Vic to sort his body language out when something doesnt come off though. Couple of times tonight he just threw his arms up in the air and then stood still for a minute.

Anichebe has been great recently. I would play both and drop Felli back in midfield as got a scruff of game with Felli in CM. sticking to the usual formation I would probably go with Anichebe against Bolton and give a Jela a kick up backside on the bench. I still think Jela is just a goal away from getting going but with Anichebe and Mirallas back we can rotate things a bit more.

For Bolton Its a possibility. Victor up top give Naismith a chance in behind in his natural position and Mirallas back on the right.

Felli should be playing in midfield as far as i'm concerned.

Tonight proved this! Osman and Neville where getting dominated. When Felli dropped in we looked alot better. Cant believe how truely diabolical Osman was tonight. Treakle toes.

Id start Anichebe next couple of games or Mirallas.

Chebes is normally crap starting though!

Status
Not open for further replies.