4th Place - What's it going to take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it a 6 pointer?

My point is simply that IF we beat Palace, Manchester United are going to have to move heaven and earth to stop our unbeaten run, and in our back yard.

Won't happen.

Momentum by that stage will be unstoppable, thus automatically a 6 pointer :p

!!!

Last edited:
I have a positive feeling about Palace game. I honestly don't think we would have beat them in the original windy night game. It may turn out to be an act of God that gets us top 4. Can't wait to see what the Mail has to say About that.

My point is simply that IF we beat Palace, Manchester United are going to have to move heaven and earth to stop our unbeaten run, and in our back yard.

Won't happen.

Momentum by that stage will be unstoppable, thus automatically a 6 pointer :p

!!!
Sorry mate, the pedant in me had to point out that's not a 6 pointer... Immensely important though. :)

Osman must SURELY have started today in view of being back on the bench versus Palace, right? But does that mean he's coming back in for the United game? lol No surprise we always do better when the crab is off the field.

Didn't we win 10 on the bounce under Howard ,or is my mind playing tricks with me ?

They weren't all league games...we played in the ECWCup and won during that run.

This is seven league games in a row.

We lost in the Cup during this run.

Everyone saying Arsenal have got 4th from this position before against Spurs but hasn't it always been in their own hands? Where this year if we win every game were fourth.

Osman must SURELY have started today in view of being back on the bench versus Palace, right? But does that mean he's coming back in for the United game? lol No surprise we always do better when the crab is off the field.
That last sentence is not true though is it.

The way Arsenal are playing, four wins and a draw will do. The performances will have to improve from here on out though.

79 points (which is what people are saying) would have got us 2nd last year.

Not sure whether to laugh or cry...

Status
Not open for further replies.