Why you hate NUFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting rid of Nolan and Barton made me warm to you lot much more than before, horrible b*stards.

Keegans' Newcastle was the sh*t, Asprilla was the man.

Went to Newcastle for a gig in 2007 and thoroughly enjoyed the place.

you have had some real ***** for players.. barton, nolan, emre.. and managers.. souness, keegan, pardew... and chairman... ashley.... just dont like the people your club associates with...

I hate the toon coz they took my hip flask off me one year (the copper made me tip my brandy away then gave it back) and they have the so called wonderful following yet i remember the barcodes coming to Goodison just before Christmas one year and only bringing about a 1000.

Been reading your match thread and it's pretty clear the overwhelming feeling towards Newcastle and Geordies is a pretty angry kind of hatred. Just curious for the reason.

I mean, we've not recently injured one of yours, we've not robbed you of owt, we're not local rivals, we're not nicking any of your players. Yet I've genuinely not seen a group of fans more fervent in their desperation to beat us since the mackems.

You also seem stuck on pretty lazy cliches about Newcastle fans. Just like you're not all "bitter blues", we're not "deluded mags". Just seems a bit odd, is all.

So I was wondering what actual reasons have you got, or is it just that when you take everything into account, we're of a similar size to you and therefore, a rival?

Cheers

kevin-nolan-2_1342_1342728c.jpg

To be honest mate take football out of it and I like Geordies. They're a friendly bunch in my experience; a good folk.

But your fans are possibly the biggest bells I've ever encountered. And one of my pet peeves is fans, clubs, managers etc who are above their station. There is the air of a big team around your club, and it's perpetuated by the likes of Pardew and the media, but I just can never fathom why. You have won [Poor language removed] all. You're a one club city so naturally you've got a big stadium and fanbase, but precious little else to show for it. Sunderland have a bigger and better claim to being a greater team, and yet the Mackems I've encountered never seem to act like it. You've just come back up from the second tier ffs.

Why I hate NUFC (not Newcastle as a city or the people as individuals)
1. The self styled geordie nation best fans in the world bollocks, when you dropped down the leagues your crowds dwindled alarmingly, especially for a one club city. Check Man City fans for loyalty, even in Div 2 their attendance went up! I know most of the Geordie nation crap is media driven but you play up to it.
2 Freddie Sheppard - nuff said
3. Mike Ashley - ditto
3. Nolan's thuggery
4. King Kev 'The Messiah' - deludes as kopites
5. Alan Shearer, talented, but nasty and threw a hissy fit and wouldn't play for England if he wasn't guaranteed a starting place. Just think of the possible outcomes at Euro 2004 if Shearer had come on for an injured Rooney instead of Phil Neville in his white boots.
6. Dan Gosling - well done Dan, you cheated Plymouth out of money too. You would never have made it with us, not good enough, thanks for the FA cup derby goal though.
7. Alan Pardew- believes his own hype. Hubis indeed and heading for a fall
8. The away section at St James Park - awful - and getting there.
9. Your kit - skunks!!
10. Cabaye's racist remarks to Cahill
11. Emre's racist remark to Yobo.
12. Fans getting thier moobs out even at minus temperatures.
13. Andy Carroll - cart horse but still scores against us
14. Your delusion that you are as big or as important a club as us. You're not. In any sense.
I could go on

I could go on. Bobby Robson and Malcolm McDonald were top men though, I'll give you that. Also, as a people, you are top friendly, hospable and a good laugh. So it's not personal.

Been reading your match thread and it's pretty clear the overwhelming feeling towards Newcastle and Geordies is a pretty angry kind of hatred. Just curious for the reason.

I mean, we've not recently injured one of yours, we've not robbed you of owt, we're not local rivals, we're not nicking any of your players. Yet I've genuinely not seen a group of fans more fervent in their desperation to beat us since the mackems.

You also seem stuck on pretty lazy cliches about Newcastle fans. Just like you're not all "bitter blues", we're not "deluded mags". Just seems a bit odd, is all.

So I was wondering what actual reasons have you got, or is it just that when you take everything into account, we're of a similar size to you and therefore, a rival?

Cheers

Most fans don't like other fans mate, didn't you know.

I'm sure if everyone on here had only met sound barcode fans it would be different. There's bad in every bunch including our lot i'm afraid.

WHYAYE MIN!
I've not seen any hate for Newcastle(only the scum and City) and some sort of weird love-in with Manure.On Newcastle I think it could be because theirs a good chance we will finish between 5 points of each other.

Just so I'm clear, trophies only count within a certain time period?

Evidently not as we've not won anything recently!

At the end of the day each fanbase will but different weight into different stats to make their club look as good as possible.

Personally though I see clubs as clubs, not businesses. Fanbase size to me means nothing as it's just down to your brand really. What matters is how long you've been at the top and how much you've won. Obviously they're two things we've excelled at, but they're logical factors in debating the 'size' of a club. If you've been at the top for longer than anyone else that means you're a big club. If you've won the top tier of English football the 4th most, then you're a big club.

We've spent nearly 3 decades longer at the top and collected over twice as many titles. That makes us a bigger club than yourselves, I feel. Now Villa are where I'd compare us, as they have almost as many league titles and have spent almost as much time at the top, but they've also had European success. You are not at the same level. You're more Man City*/Chelsea*/Sunderland level, in my opinion.

*Because football wasn't invented in 1992.

Jimmy Nail & Ant,Dec.

For those two reasons alone I hope your city sinks into the North Sea on a wintry night in November taking every " div yee naa man like". whopper with it...but Peter Beardsley being the only survivor.

Jimmy Nail & Ant,Dec.

For those two reasons alone I hope your city sinks into the North Sea on a wintry night in November taking every " div yee naa man like". whopper with it...but Peter Beardsley being the only survivor.

Yeah but Aldo, Stevie GBH and Joey Barton all came out of our city. I wouldn't want that held against us.

Plus Ant and Dec were my childhood ffs. Leave them alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.