Everton v Newcastle. 17th Sep @ 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was confident that we'd smash them until I realised that would send us 2nd/3rd.

Every time in the last few years when I've thought 'wow, a win here would shoot us right up the table', we've swiftly lost.

Thsats what i said to my mate last night, the pressure of knowing that a win would take us top 3 means we'll be uber gash with 7 defenders on the pitch keeping it tight playing for a 1-0. And probably not getting it.

Yup, if 3rd is on offer it is nailed we will lose 2-0.

It's that whole performing when the pressure is on that puts a spanner in the works of the good ship Everton.

It's a night game at Goodison under the lights so there should be a great atmosphere. 3 wins from the first 4 games would represent an excellent start to the season. COYB don't let us down.

Got a feeling we'll loose tomorrow.

Looking forward it though, annoying that we have to wait until Monday but it makes monday morning slightly less depressing!

Howard
Hibbert Heitinga Distin Baines
Neville Fellaini
Naismith Mirallas Pienaar
Jelavic
That team would s**t all over Newcastle.

There's no way Osman won't play. I imagine Mirallas will be on the bench with Naismith behind Jelavic and Fellaini deep with Gibson being missing:

Howard
Hibbert Jags Distin Baines
Neville Fellaini
Osman Naismith Pienaar
Jelavic

There's no way Osman won't play. I imagine Mirallas will be on the bench with Naismith behind Jelavic and Fellaini deep with Gibson being missing:

Howard
Hibbert Jags Distin Baines
Neville Fellaini
Osman Naismith Pienaar
Jelavic

MIRALLAS WILL START LAD AND BARKLEY WILL COME BACK FROM HIS LOAN STRAIGHT INTO THE TEAM BEFORE GOING TO REAL IN A FEW YEARS FOR SEVENTY MILLION

STOP KILLING DREAMS LAD

Status
Not open for further replies.