Everton v Newcastle. 17th Sep @ 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a single reference to mucky geordie lassies. I don't pay my liscence fee for this kind of sloppy, thrown together journalism.

Your's in anger

Disgusted in Amsterdam

Just kidding Chris, a damn fine effort once again. WHAT'S OUR NAME?

I remember when Ashley took over and these fat beauts were talking aboot Eto, Ronaldinho and messi. They ended up with Kevin nolan an Grimsby away. Fcuking epic tossers.

Krul, Arfa and Cabaye are all good players but they way they go on you'd think they were Real Madrid Circa. 1950's.

Hope we give them their usual hiding.

sadly nothing derogatory about that girlie [Poor language removed] Jonas

Cracking point that, you've just helped me with the return match so tar! The f*cking state of him.

Not bad, hopefully you'll start putting in a bit more effort as the season progresses.

I'll be all out of material by November lid. This is as good as it gets!

Not a single reference to mucky geordie lassies. I don't pay my liscence fee for this kind of sloppy, thrown together journalism.

Your's in anger

Disgusted in Amsterdam

Just kidding Chris, a damn fine effort once again. WHAT'S OUR NAME?

Do you know what, I thought of that but use it in every preview so was para that Reidy would come on and link back.

Pertinent point though, wonderfully fifth girls.

Have fun in the Dam lid.

Heading back chief, was in Rotterdam for a few days and this preview was my airport reading material.

Honoured here like. Welcome home, have a super weekend. There's no place like Scotland for the weekend pal.

looks out the window at the green hills of Fife*

Think I've got a VIP all areas access for Alloa tonight. Living t'dream.

Honoured here like. Welcome home, have a super weekend. There's no place like Scotland for the weekend pal.

looks out the window at the green hills of Fife*

Think I've got a VIP all areas access for Alloa tonight. Living t'dream.

Alloa? If you bump into a blonde lass, mid 20's, answers to Susie, give her my love.

I'm out in Elgin tomorrow, all day number, leaving do for an old RAF pal. Sunday is pretty much a write off.

Jimmy Nail, Geoff from Byker Grove etc.....

Alan Pardew is one utter f*cking pulsating cockhammer who looks like the result of an Anderson Cooper and Paul O’Grady IVF experiment..

lol You've peaked too early this season mate. You'll never surpass that pearl for a long while.

An absolute ass-hat of a man. I pray Moyes turns on him and belts him.

Naismith: has this feller done anything to deserve a starting place yet? Mirallas needs a PL start. Let's see what he has to offer.

Naismith has looked superbly gash imo.

Tbh I really havent bonded with our new signings yet. I was away when we signed them and I've come back and it's a bit like meh, who's this randomer...

Naismith has done ok, I don't think anyone was really expecting him to be a world beater. He's got a good work ethic and isn't **** at the game, that's a decent combination for a player on a free from Scotland.

Status
Not open for further replies.