Is Mcfadden worth a 12 month contract punt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there mate, single handedly the best thing I've ever seen inside a football ground.

My god, what a night that must've been, my uncle tells me all about it haha.

I was at Hampden when we beat them there, Gary Caldwell... that was also brilliant!!

He was always to inconsistent and now he looks pretty unfit. Going backwards getting him back.

He was always to inconsistent and now he looks pretty unfit. Going backwards getting him back.

THIS

Today, most of our players stood out against what I thought was a fairly lacklustre performance from Sland

Jimmy Mc was one of our only players who looked ordinary, no point him being here beyond the end of this season

It all depends how much money Moyes has got to spend in the summer. McFadden can offer an option but he's not good enough anymore to be vital squad player to us. I don't think he'll want to stay as he still has a few years in him left and someone can offer him more playing time then Everton can.

There's no doubt that he's a class act on his day.

It's just consistency has always been McFadden's problem, he cant seem to perform on a constant basis - which is what we need.

No, nien, nacht, niente just FFS no, anyway get Jo on FFS

Plus I reckon we will sign that Moutinho lad apparently there is good sauce he is on the radar of Bill

Now that is backwards, forget Jimmy Mac

goatp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.