Is Mcfadden worth a 12 month contract punt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he did ok today.
Might he be a good squad player and game changer?
Think i would take a chance on 12 months with a small wage

Sorry if there's an old thread but i can't find it

he wasn't terrible today,as such but offered very little, and looked the odd one out, very off the pace and generally crap.

Thought he did pretty ok today for being on the wing. Was on the ball a lot too.

I think if fully fit he should get another year, especially if we're in Europe.

Would be a waste of money paying his wages, so no. Get rid of that fat, egg ed, ex Reading, American goalkeeper also. Don't know what he is doing here.

dont think you can judge him against sland, they didnt look all that interested to me today and Jimmy was still average at a push. Would rather spend the money trying to get Pienaar and/or Drenthe

Didn't think he was too bad today, but certainly stood out as the most pedestrian. I put that down to rustiness for the most part though. Overall, he's a decent player at best, but one that can play on either flank or up front. Give him a contract, with small wages and a fairly large appearance fee. Not a bad backup player to have at all.

Has all the acceleration of the Costa Concordia.

I'll love him forever for THAT goal in Paris but it's SPL time for Jimmy Mac.

Has all the acceleration of the Costa Concordia.

I'll love him forever for THAT goal in Paris but it's SPL time for Jimmy Mac.

"JAMES MCFADDEN SCORES THE BEST GOAL HE'S SCORED FOR HIS COUNTRY!!!!!! TOP CORNER TICKLED WITH THE BALL, SCOTLAND HAVE TICKLED PINK IN PARIS!!!"

Sorry, had to. ;-)

"JAMES MCFADDEN SCORES THE BEST GOAL HE'S SCORED FOR HIS COUNTRY!!!!!! TOP CORNER TICKLED WITH THE BALL, SCOTLAND HAVE TICKLED PINK IN PARIS!!!"

Sorry, had to. ;-)

I was there mate, single handedly the best thing I've ever seen inside a football ground.

facepalm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.