January Funds Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
totally agree about rodallega - what a waste of space he is!

lets get all the dead wood sold (bilyaletdinov, mucha, heitinga even as he isnt happy) and bring in a decent striker. that has to be the priority.
im fed up either watching or listening to how everton are always on top in a game, then concede, then struggle like mad to get a result - we do it week after week. we need someone to convert that domination into goals!

This smells fishy to me.

Is there an Echo (the dolphin) in here?

Last edited:
totally agree about roedallega - what a waste of space he is!

lets get eel the dead wood sold (bilymulletdinov, Jan barracuda, Johnny whitinga even as he isnt guppy) and bring fin a decent striker. that bass to be the priority.
im fed up either watching or listenling to how everton are always on tope in a game, then concede, then struggle pike mad to get a result - we do it week after week. we need someone to convert that dolphination into goals! Sea Cucumber.

Fixed. That's more to the tuna this thread.

totally agree about rodallega - what a waste of space he is!

lets get all the dead wood sold (bilyaletdinov, mucha, heitinga even as he isnt happy) and bring in a decent striker. that has to be the priority.
im fed up either watching or listening to how everton are always on top in a game, then concede, then struggle like mad to get a result - we do it week after week. we need someone to convert that domination into goals!

If we sell Heitinga who would be our back up CB ? Mustafi ?

QQ56C.jpg

If we sell Heitinga who would be our back up CB ? Mustafi ?

Looks like Heitinga will be going in january due to moyes not allowing duffy to play for scunny the other night. From what iv heard hes being doing really well down there so if we can get back what we paid for heitinga then il be more than happy. Also id love nedum onuoha from city, Dont think he would cost alot and his wages wouldnt be anywhere near heitinga's. And personally i think hes alot better than Jonny.

I reckon Heitinga and Billy will leave the club in January and Donovan, Pienaar and Onuoha will be brought in on loan with a striker being bought on a permanent basis.

Onohua, he has been linked with us for about 20 years.

let it go.

Isnt he already on loan at someone else anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.