RIP football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep.

They need camera technology and to stop all this diving. Simple post-match reviews and suspensions to divers would end it immediately.

Had a Ukranian guy tell me 'boo for football. Football is dead' while watching Spain dive their way though the world cup final. He may have been more right than I expected.

I'd be embarrased to behave like that, a grown man diving around.

Man..... Imagine having to watch Suarez play every week - what a tedious little get he is. He's bitched moaned and cheated his way through the entire game....sad

Last edited:
Diving and feigning injury is a cvnt's trick and damages the game for future generations. But Atkinson's decision-making today was even more damaging. FIFA will have to ban sliding tackles altogether, football will become a non-contact sport.

Can't someone start up a petition for video technology?

Football is a joke.

Match rigging happened in Italy, proving it's not just confined to the small leagues and with the amount of dodgy ref decisions you see in the Premier League I wouldn't be suprised if it was ever found to be going on in the Premier League.

I'm disgusted at Atkinson and I'm disgusted at FIFA.

Blatter doesn't want video tech because it stops games being rigged so easily.

Only a total fool wouldn't want some form of video technology in the Premiership to make games fairer. Blatter is just making money, rigging matches and laughing at us as we spend it on our season tickets and sky sports subsciptions.

Calm down. I'm sure we'll all feel much better and less furious in about an hour or two.

As much as i'm pissed off, nothing will change. So there's no use getting wound up about it

Yep, for me too.

It seems now that the more you whinge, scream and cry, the more fortunate you are.

Good on Jags for not shaking Suarez's hand though.

Status
Not open for further replies.