The takeover is real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheshire blue

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
I've been reading this site for a few years but never bothered posting.However, a very good friend of mine works for a law firm in Manchester and he revealed his firm have been working with Kenwright and the "new buyers" since christmas. The new buyers are not of "citeh trillions" but neverless the deal is going through, FACT!!!!

You said fact at the end of this, that makes it absolute stinking bullcrap. Fact.

Proof, links anything?? you can't start a thread like that and not put any facts down u will be burned my friend haha

I do hope you are right though, just seems to be one false dawn after another.

Last edited:

Buzzing can't wait now we are gonna rule the world, rule the world I tall ya............... FACT

I've been reading this site for a few years but never bothered posting.However, a very good friend of mine works for a law firm in Manchester and he revealed his firm have been working with Kenwright and the "new buyers" since christmas. The new buyers are not of "citeh trillions" but neverless the deal is going through, FACT!!!!

Tell me the law firm

i believe in you.................... i posted about a summer takeover munfs ago. the dweebs on here who want links to top secret stuff are in dreamland dude

One of my favourite rap songs ever (BIG SWEARS)

Imagine if it was Jay-Z buying us?

Hopefully you're right mate. Damon said it's happening.....

[video=youtube;2nfcKfVYCok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nfcKfVYCok[/video]

At this point, what the hell. Im game. What will happen, will happen. But I get to play along: I actually have a Honey Badger that I captured in Africa who walks around with me everywhere I go. I made a harness for him and attached a boom box to it that plays the theme to 'Shaft". His name is Eduardo and he clears out lines for me so I never have to wait. It also proven that Honey Badger Pheromones are more potent than Sex Panther. 75% of the time, it works a100% of the time. So I am swatting away birds like a donkey swats away flies in the Georgia heat. I also wear a monocle. Sorry, couldn't resist. You may be right though in all honesty. Hope so. Hope it means big things for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.