Everton Youth Teams Thread

http://www.thefa.com/news/england/d...uad-as-england-u17s-begin-euro-defence-081014
Three Everton lads in the England U17 squad flying out to Cyprus

Goalkeepers
Aston Oxborough (Norwich City), Paul Woolston (Newcastle United)

Defenders
Jay DaSilva (Chelsea), Cameron Humphreys (Manchester City), Danny Collinge (VFB Stuttgart), Reece Oxford (West Ham United), James John Yates (Everton), Hayden Coulson (Middlesbrough)

Midfielders
Adam Phillips (Liverpool), Tom Davies (Everton), Jacob Maddox (Chelsea), Marcus Edwards (Tottenham Hotspur), William Patching (Manchester City), Christopher Willock (Arsenal), Nathan Holland (Everton)

Forwards
Kaylen Hinds (Arsenal), Layton Ndukwu (Leicester City), Jahmal Hector-Ingram (West Ham United)

anyone know how young steven kinsella is getting on it youth team lads?
He's only sixteen i think and is the son of Irish International Mark. Was chatting to a fella from his Dublin club near me, Templeougue Utd before he went over who reckons he could potentially be a smashing player in time...

anyone know how young steven kinsella is getting on it youth team lads?
He's only sixteen i think and is the son of Irish International Mark. Was chatting to a fella from his Dublin club near me, Templeougue Utd before he went over who reckons he could potentially be a smashing player in time...
I'm not so sure that it's his son. I'm a PE teacher in The Midlands and my school have played games against a school that included Kinsellas son and he wasn't a standout player. Might be wrong though.

my bad dion. you are correct. Aint his son. dunno where i got that from jaysus!
son of former Bohiemens player Alan according to interweb. Also states that RM personally went out of his way to convince the lad to sign for us so hope
hes decent!

that looks such a strong squad we've got there:

Everton XI: Griffiths, Pennington, Garbutt, Ledson, Browning, Galloway, Kenny, Grant, Henen, Long, Jones.
Substitutes: Stanek, Williams, Walsh, Byrne, McLaughlin.

3 right backs in that line up.

Jones looked like he was going to be an excellent box to box midfielder about 3-4 years ago, now seems to be a right back.

3 right backs in that line up.

Jones looked like he was going to be an excellent box to box midfielder about 3-4 years ago, now seems to be a right back.

...thanks for the insight, of course Tony Hibbert won a Youth Cup as a midfielder. That 'box to box' energy you highlight is a requirement of a modern day full back so presumably the coaching staff feel his best chance of coming through is there.