Everton Youth Teams Thread

Went up to the match today as I got in free and my sister was up for it.

Made up for the lids, there was a decent turn out, loads of people took their kids. Cracking strike by Charsley and Gtiffiths made quite a few brilliant saves.

The futures bright!

Went up to the match today as I got in free and my sister was up for it.

Made up for the lids, there was a decent turn out, loads of people took their kids. Cracking strike by Charsley and Gtiffiths made quite a few brilliant saves.

The futures bright!
Going from what i kept reading everywere,he was keeping us in it a lot,probably MOTM by lets say reading of it

Brilliant. Far more Interested in this than the FA Cup today. Infact I have only just seen the final scor, nea, at least we are straight into the group stages. Europa league winners next season!

Who will make it into the senior squad in three years time?

Not wanting to put a dampener on things, but how have we won the Title? According to the title ppl linked earlier MC were 8 points clear?? :eek:

Not wanting to put a dampener on things, but how have we won the Title? According to the title ppl linked earlier MC were 8 points clear?? :eek:
Top two of the Northern and Southern leagues played each other - we played Spurs who won the Southern, and hence played City who won their play-off mate