1,2, 1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan ball

Player Valuation: £70m
Oh I do miss chanting that. We used to sing it regularly during the eighties after slaughtering Manchester Untied 5-0 at Goodison. We always taunted them (United) for years with it. Let's hope it's not too long before we teach the younger generation the great chants from all 4 sides of the Old lady when we used to destroy teams on a regular basis. And so say all of us.

I was at the 5-0 Man Utd game. And the 6-1 Arsenal game. We were superb. Remember getting the pink Echo on the way home and the head line was 'Six shooter guns Arsenal Down'.

Hope my lad will get to be as proud as I was that night.

I was at the 5-0 Man Utd game. And the 6-1 Arsenal game. We were superb. Remember getting the pink Echo on the way home and the head line was 'Six shooter guns Arsenal Down'.

Hope my lad will get to be as proud as I was that night.
I'm proud of my son. He's taking over from me. He's flying out to Krasnodar a week on Weds. I' m on the verge of quitting my days as an Evertonian. The club couldn't give A toss about the fans who LoVeE the club

I miss the old classic "you're schidt, and you're going down" <repeat to fade> at relegation-threatened teams.

I was at OT when were got bummed 5-1... jeffers scored the opener. Some manc bet me a fiver we wouldnt get anything out of the game. High on emotion from franny; agreed by handshake.

Gave it to him at HT... 3-1 down

Never forget that nob eds face. Uni brow the lot. Felt a right tit passing him the money.

I was at OT when were got bummed 5-1... jeffers scored the opener. Some manc bet me a fiver we wouldnt get anything out of the game. High on emotion from franny; agreed by handshake.

Gave it to him at HT... 3-1 down

Never forget that nob eds face. Uni brow the lot. Felt a right tit passing him the money.
Hahaha. Had a right laugh reading that. lol

Always a classic that...

Especially when they ARE going down and you see genuine worried faces and tears
Haha, yes!

Hope it gets resurrected one day. Sometimes the simplest ones with such a direct message are the most effective. Love that one.

Oh I do miss chanting that. We used to sing it regularly during the eighties after slaughtering Manchester Untied 5-0 at Goodison. We always taunted them (United) for years with it. Let's hope it's not too long before we teach the younger generation the great chants from all 4 sides of the Old lady when we used to destroy teams on a regular basis. And so say all of us.
Always think of the rs destroying us at Goodison whenever i hear that,what a nightmare!

The 5-0 home defeat to the RS was perhaps the lowest point of my Everton life......

However they say it's always the darkest before the storm, because 2 years later we were winning everything.

I believe that catharsis strengthens any relationship.

As an Evertonian, I appreciate the good times and revel in the wonderful times BECAUSE of the woeful times. I'd much sooner have that; have the understanding that any of our achievements are diamonds in our history. Obviously, I want us to be as successful as possible, but I think you retain your identity much better than if success is 'bought' or 'expected.'

I could never support a manufactured superclub. It would bore the pants off me.

I believe that catharsis strengthens any relationship.

As an Evertonian, I appreciate the good times and revel in the wonderful times BECAUSE of the woeful times. I'd much sooner have that; have the understanding that any of our achievements are diamonds in our history. Obviously, I want us to be as successful as possible, but I think you retain your identity much better than if success is 'bought' or 'expected.'

I could never support a manufactured superclub. It would bore the pants off me.

I know, I'd hate to support a big, successful club with a massive fanbase and European pedigree, everyone who supports a club like that are all just glory hunting barstewards!

Fans of clubs like Everton are just so much better. Afterall, 'We Go The Game' don't we!

Status
Not open for further replies.