Call for EGM from Shareholders

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaccaBill

Player Valuation: £950k
Paperwork arrived this morning canvassing for support to a call for an EGM on the stadium issues. Mine's signed.;)

Calls being led by Tony Bennett and Mark Grayson. I cannot copy the paperwork as I don't have a scanner but essentially a comparision between August '07 statements and the present 'reality', Terry Tesco's open letter and an analysis of the stadium issues as they have developed through the planning process (costs, transport, alternatives etc.). And a mischievous little question as to who might benefit financially.

NSNO have managed to do what is beyond me - scan the stuff in and upload so all can read it, here:
http://http://www.nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?489654

Last edited:
Lets not let talk stop progress eh?

Less dithering more brand new stadium building.

*shuts door to bomb shelter and settles down to a toasty jaffle.

Paperwork arrived this morning canvassing for support to a call for an EGM on the stadium issues. Mine's signed.;)

Calls being led by Tony Bennett and Mark Grayson. I cannot copy the paperwork as I don't have a scanner but essentially a comparision between August '07 statements and the present 'reality', Terry Tesco's open letter and an analysis of the stadium issues as they have developed through the planning process (costs, transport, alternatives etc.). And a mischievous little question as to who might benefit financially.
I know this wont be popular on here ,but it does need looking into but I wont hold my breath:mad:

I think we should give the fans a vote and abide by any outcome of such a vote. No club ever asks the fans, cmon Kentight! We want a referendum or we'll bomb your ass with KEOIC banners!

Toffeeweb should be boycotted I think because of their non-stop anti Wyness/Kenwright/board/stadium/Everton focus as can be seen by what they decide to display as news and also what they choose as their lead "fan-mail" (I used inverted commas because I thought being a fan meant that you supported the club which also includes the management and board). The main reason this pisses me off is that I used to read that site often and it was the first alright fan site I found. I can imagine others newcomers (to the internet/just starting to search for everton news beyond sky sports/teamtalk/bbc) in the situation I was in when I discovered it reading toffeeweb today and getting a completly one sided view of the opinion that Everton fans have of the board and all this stadium debacle.
They should without a doubt have some kind of disclaimer saying something like "If you are a happy Everton fan, do not read this website".

Rant over and sorry if I'm tarring all toffeeweb people with the same brush but that site has been pissing me off for a very long time and I mainly have a problem with the people running it!!

Also I hate Gerald Madden.

Last edited:
Torches and pitchforks for sale. Watch out for Nessie also.

Heap um bag of bollocks going spare also(1 not so careful owner)

Oh dear let`s all boycott Toffeeweb because the nasty people on there dare to express their opinions !
From the word go there has been total deception regarding Kirkby. From the "Deal of the century" it has turned into a fiasco.
From "World class stadium" to mid range stadium.
Accessibilty ? Very good if you are, relatively, young and fit.
Hardly any cost to Everton Football Club ? Just the £78m then. And probably rising by the minute.
"Exclusivity Agreement ?" To exclude any chance of another offer rearing its ugly head.
EGM ? Too bloody right mate !
There are, undoubtedly, folks on Toffeeweb who post for the sake of posting and usually it is the same old, same old, theme. There are many attacks on the competence of our illustrious Board. I would imagine that this is because of Wyness` past record.
Aberdeen where Pittodrie was allegedly doomed but I believe they are still playing there
Sydney where, I believe, it took an out of court settlement from Wyness to get himself out the mess he had created. The list goes on !
Being naive I expect that they care about what happens to Everton Football Club.

Maybe we could share with Tranmere and the rs. the pitch would be awful but there'd be more blue and white than red

Toffeeweb should be boycotted I think because of their non-stop anti Wyness/Kenwright/board/stadium/Everton focus as can be seen by what they decide to display as news and also what they choose as their lead "fan-mail" (I used inverted commas because I thought being a fan meant that you supported the club which also includes the management and board). The main reason this pisses me off is that I used to read that site often and it was the first alright fan site I found. I can imagine others newcomers (to the internet/just starting to search for everton news beyond sky sports/teamtalk/bbc) in the situation I was in when I discovered it reading toffeeweb today and getting a completly one sided view of the opinion that Everton fans have of the board and all this stadium debacle.
They should without a doubt have some kind of disclaimer saying something like "If you are a happy Everton fan, do not read this website".

Rant over and sorry if I'm tarring all toffeeweb people with the same brush but that site has been pissing me off for a very long time and I mainly have a problem with the people running it!!

Also I hate Gerald Madden.
Two points mate as far as I know it is not compulsory to visit toffee web second point I will bet you I have seen a lot more Everton games home and away also abroad so who do you think you are telling me what a Evertonian is .IT is because of the love of the club a lot of people are upset with Kenwright now the nicest thing about this site is no one on here post idiotic ones like you have just done if i was posting on toffeeweb I would have been insulting but I respect that this is not that type off site please post your rants some where useful why not tell Toffeeweb what you think instead of sneaking off to a dark corner and making snide remarks

well first off , im all for a good debate and for reading all sides of the argument. but the toffeweb site is so so biased its unbeleivable.
regardless of there views , the site has become nothing more than an anti kirkby propaganda campaign .
a good website would not tie itself to the mast of a cause so much.
a good website would let 'all' information be available to its loggers so they can make a decision on there own.
the way the site is so biased means i have to ask myself "why do they not print both sides equaly ? is there case so thin that they dont think readers will choose there side unless they bombard them with only the negatives ?"

so shame on you toffeweb . i respect your opinion but dont agree with the way you push it on everyone.
(both sides of the srgument are guilty of blinkering the facts)

trust in free thinking for all bro ;)

as for the shock egm call.

well i can clearly see it saying "we dont want to move out the city and we would rather rip kenwright and co a new arsehole than move outside the city of liverpool" .
i agree with a lot of there points.
but the same arguments (if not more) could be raised from any other option if kirkby doesnt go ahead.

"kenwright and co will get richer but the club wont " ......
um ,they are the major shareholders ! of course the price of there shares will go up you wing nuts !!
this will happen no matter who is in charge and wherever we build.

"the club wont have enough money and will be in debt " .....
yes and ? this will happen no matter who is in charge and wherever we go (if not worse).

"the government are unlikely to let it go ahead" ...
well what the hell you worried about ? is it becouse it wastes time and resources ? well f@ck me , hasnt every board member and shareholder done that since the early 90's ? this stadium should have been one and dusted 5 years ago atleast!

actually im gonna stop now , becouse i am trully sick of the off the feild antics.the fans have been ripped apart , the board is gonna be ripped apart and no matter what happens everton fc is gonna be holding the shitty end of the stick (both sides of this stick has [Poor language removed] !!! )

no if , no buts ........the reason we are in this mess is becouse a group of right minded people done the right thing by getting rid of a bad chairman.
this group then clearly bit off more than they could chew and havent been able to live up to the task of financially supporting this club as it deserves and needed.
the only way they have stayed afloat is by selling/stripping assetts and acquiring debt linked to our long term income.

the way i see it is that the club were broken but now the club is also in shackles.everyone has got an opinion but nobody has an answer.the only man with the right answer is unknown , might not exist , (lets call him 'the yeti') has atleast 100 million to invest but he aint answering the call......and we have been calling for years !!!!

3 options.....
1.move to kirkby . (i can remember being a kid and asking my mum to get me a naf-naf jacket as i needed a new coat. what she bought was actualy naf -co....... crap. "wear it or freeze" she said. )
2.stay at goodison untill it rots.(wheres the time and money coming from to rebuild it)
3.new owner and new cash

if your a religous man , today i would say a prayer for a new owner right now for evertons sake !

Two points mate as far as I know it is not compulsory to visit toffee web second point I will bet you I have seen a lot more Everton games home and away also abroad so who do you think you are telling me what a Evertonian is .IT is because of the love of the club a lot of people are upset with Kenwright now the nicest thing about this site is no one on here post idiotic ones like you have just done if i was posting on toffeeweb I would have been insulting but I respect that this is not that type off site please post your rants some where useful why not tell Toffeeweb what you think instead of sneaking off to a dark corner and making snide remarks

1) No its not compulsory but they call themselves an independant everton website, is it only independant as long as you agree with the editorial?
2) How do you know you have seen more games than him? Do you know him personally, i bet have seen more than you but am not going on about it.
3) There upset with bill for trying to take the club forward, giving the fans a vote and then acting on the majority vote. He has also smashed the transfer record 3 times in 4 yrs. What an evil man he is!:mad:
4) Have you tried telling TW something which opposes there view? Hint:- Dont bother as you wont get very far.

Yes am back...................for now;)

I agree that the guys that run toffeeweb are against the move,but the pro kirkby do get there posts printed and to be honest my attitude has always been if I dont like a site I dont go back so I can not understand how a guy can go on it for ages as he says then decide that those against Kirkby are not fans both sides of the line are fans its just a difference of opinion of whats best my biggest worry is when its decided will all the fans be able reconcile as there has been some nasty exchanges on both sides

I agree that the guys that run toffeeweb are against the move,but the pro kirkby do get there posts printed and to be honest my attitude has always been if I dont like a site I dont go back so I can not understand how a guy can go on it for ages as he says then decide that those against Kirkby are not fans both sides of the line are fans its just a difference of opinion of whats best my biggest worry is when its decided will all the fans be able reconcile as there has been some nasty exchanges on both sides

Not for a long while i would imagine as there is going to major bitterness regardless of what decision is made. The no voters are bitter at losing the vote and believing they know best (they dont) and if it goes the other way, yes voters will be bitter that these Magoo type fans have wrecked Evertons greatest chance of moving forward

1) No its not compulsory but they call themselves an independant everton website, is it only independant as long as you agree with the editorial?
2) How do you know you have seen more games than him? Do you know him personally, i bet have seen more than you but am not going on about it.
3) There upset with bill for trying to take the club forward, giving the fans a vote and then acting on the majority vote. He has also smashed the transfer record 3 times in 4 yrs. What an evil man he is!:mad:
4) Have you tried telling TW something which opposes there view? Hint:- Dont bother as you wont get very far.

Yes am back...................for now;)
FIRST WELCOME BACK MATE ,I have missed 5 games at goodison since 1957 and up to a couple of years ago had been to over 50% of away games be for getting married in74 i only missed away games I could not get a ticket for. if hes been to more fine but to be honest I cant see a older fan making such a comments about fans we all support the club but do have a different opinion on the move as for Kenwright my gripe with him is that he has been proved to have lied to the fans ie Tesco's own words and the fortress ect if he has not got the cash he cant be blamed for that the guys at other clubs are out of his league . on another note how come your only back for now be honest your missing all the friendly banterlol

Status
Not open for further replies.