Fiorentina v Everton - 6th March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal

Player Valuation: £40m
Fiorentina v Everton - 6th March

vsfiorentinadq4.jpg

Possibly the biggest game in Moyesy's career so far?

I'll take a draw.​

Last edited:
safe traveling support will do for me.

italy is notorious.

and in italy, so called liverpudlians are notorious.

I'm expecting a tight game too, 0-0 or 1-0.

Hopefully we can run the legs off them and cruise to victory, but I just can never tell with Italian teams - they play so slowly in serie A every week that most teams look a pushover, but then they normally step up the pace no problem when it comes to europe, playing English teams.

I'm also hoping there's no crowd trouble, especially after Brann's pitch invasion.

i'm really excited about this game. I can see a very tight game in Italy. Hopefully a 1-0 but more likely a 1-1 draw. I just can't see us not scoring at the moment!

At Goodison I think we'll win it and go through! I think even if we were a goal down after the first leg we'd be ok at the home leg.

This game will be as tight as a Nun's front bum, but i still expect us to come home with at least a score draw.

FIORENTINAS GROUND

just having another browse on their site I was,nt exspecting a great stadium but
I have imagined myself standing there. just to see the pitch your going to have to stand awkwardly look through a mesh fence and over the heads of the home supporters god help my old man hes only five foot five 75 and got dodgy knees
better not tell him I will be getting in early to get a good spot have a look at
this gqkorea.co.kr/upload/de/florence02.jpg section 0S1 OS2 OS3 white
section right hand side opposite the stand see the small section with the fence
Seperating the fans

Fiorentina beat Juven 3-2, they're on almost as good a run of form as us, and after that win they're certainly going to have high expectations, it should be a good match, i'll be satisfied with a draw as long as we can get on the scoreboard, i got a feeling this one will come down to away goals.

Fiorentina beat Juven 3-2, they're on almost as good a run of form as us, and after that win they're certainly going to have high expectations, it should be a good match, i'll be satisfied with a draw as long as we can get on the scoreboard, i got a feeling this one will come down to away goals.

I seen that game but they didnt look amazin considering where they are in there league.

If the boys in the back can give us a clean sheet i think we will have a great chance!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.