Lampard Injured
Chelsea Set To Welcome Lampard Back
Hibbert Eyes Silverware
Pizarro Wants Starting Place
Extra Chelsea Tickets Now Sold
Moyes On Chelsea Clash
Johnson Eyes Carling Final
'Evertons Best Chance'

We cant expect to get through to the final without winning one of the legs, so I think we're definitely still in with a chance, unfortunately they got their last minute goal and we're gona need 2 goals to prevent a 30mins extra time. I think we can do it, 2-0. COYB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Manny looks fit enough in training then I would like to see this team start;

Howard

Neville Lescott Jagielka Baines

Carsley

Osman Cahill Fernandes Arteta

AJ

If Manny isn't fit enough to start, then;

Howard

Neville Lescott Jagielka Valente

Carsley

Arteta Cahill Osman Baines

AJ

There was whispers he needed surgery? But he was named in the squad for Wigan (albeit not named on the subs bench...)

Hes not down as injured on the official site.

I think we should start 4-5-1 and see how it goes, because we are going to HAVE to score at least once or twice and leaving aj to run around until he cant breath isnt gona help him score come the 2nd half.

howard
neville jagielka lescott baines(if fit, or else valente altho hes crap)
carsley
arteta fernandes cahill osman
johnson

So I think if we havent gotten a goal by halftime we have to send in the reinforcements: Stubbs for Baines so Lescott can be superb and brilliant down the left and Carsley off for Vaughan because up front needs some firepower

howard
neville jagielka stubbs lescott
arteta fernandes cahill osman
johnson vaughan

Could be a bit risky but its a semi final

It's too risky to throw Manny into the starting lineup. If we conceed first, I can't see a way back for us.

Moyes needs to pressure them, but keep it tight in the first half. Then if we're still in need of a goal, crank it up and throw everything at them in the last 25 minutes.

Our team pretty much selects itself at the moment, with the ACON and injuries dictating.

Can't see us dropping Carsley, and I thought Osman showed enough yesterday to warrant a place, over an untested (this season) Fernandes. I'd still like to see Fernandes at some point during the game though.

come the final whistle and we are going to wembley, i swear a group of 10 wouldnt be able to grab me outta that place, i'd stay forever doing the conga down the stairs, singing lol this game means everything to me, i've never been old enough to see everton in a cup final, i've been buzzing for weeks.

TBH i'm just over the moon on just being in this fixture. It should show everyone how far we have come in five years. Sad we let down late last leg but I have a good feeling about Wednesdays game. I think we could be good value for 2-0. But not with Neville & Cars both in the middle. We need to rethink our tactics from last weekend.

If the atmosphere can be as good as the away game, then it will be class.

We really need to imtimidate these foriegn ****'s, really make them scared.

Im not gonna comment on the score or anything because it could go either way.

But i feel sick and nervous already.

Man, I really don't have a clue how this game is gonna turn out.

They could snot us.

We could snot them.

Could go to extra time.

Could go to penalties.

I really haven't a clue.

So I'll go 1-1 draw with them going through. Prove me wrong boys.

I just can't wait, I've been following the Blues for (cough) ** years and have seen some great games.
This one has the edge though because it's been so long since we've been on the brink of something so good. I want the place to rock and roll.
The noise level when the lads run out should be deafening. Remember Villareal home and Man U 2005?
THAT'S the sort of noise we need to be generating.
I just can't wait. Please God let's just win. I'll be a good girl, I won't swear or bad mouth that cow I work with (oops) and I'll be nice to everyone for ever. Please, please, please.

If we get the run of the ball then we have every chance of ramming that insulting article down their throats their arragance could be their downfall;)

Status
Not open for further replies.