Wigan 1-2 Everton 20th January 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Wigan vs Everton

_44052893_ab12.jpg

20th January 13:30

They've been on quite a good comeback but I still expect us to win. A midfield of Fernandes Cahill Carsley Arteta could work with 2 strikers up front, otherwise 4-5-1 and throw faddy in midfield.

2-0 to the blues

They're there for the taking, they're a poor side, I think they have been since they got promoted if I'm being brutally honest. I hope we get a couple of goals, another clean sheet would be welcome, and just a good, solid team performance. I don't ask for much do I?

I don't think it will be as easy a match as some seem to.

But I always fancy us to win and I think we'll nick it. Maybe a late-ish goal ;)

Wigan is never a easy team to play against on there days, just like that game they won against Blackburn the score was 5-3 wasn't it?

But our defence is better than that and we have already beaten Wigan once this season as I remember, i think this will be a goal feast for us an easy win, but I still reckon we did concede a goal but I hope we could keep a clean sheet!

I predict an easy win and couple of goals for us, it is what we going to need before Chelsea match and Spurs match afterward.

Scharner does put them in the back of the net when we play them. Benty could come up trumps as well. I hope AJ is fit. I can't see Ossie or Manny starting but should be on the bench. They played us tough at home earlier in the season. If we are on I see us good value for 2 goals if not this could be a tough affair like Welts said. To keep us good value we need a three pointer here.

Scharner does put them in the back of the net when we play them. Benty could come up trumps as well. I hope AJ is fit. I can't see Ossie or Manny starting but should be on the bench. They played us tough at home earlier in the season. If we are on I see us good value for 2 goals if not this could be a tough affair like Welts said. To keep us good value we need a three pointer here.

Osman would not start as he prepare for Chelsea match, but I am almost certain Fernandes would start, if we want him to be more match fit for Chelsea we should be seeing him starting on Sunday and play 60~70 mins before being taken off.

He might not be so sharp as lack of matches in Spain, but he has been training with the parent club so he is fit enough, he will be ready to play on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.