Middlesbrough 0-2 Everton - 1st Jan 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Middlesbrough vs Everton
efc__1191230218_Stubbs-400-1.jpg

1st January 2008 15:00

Crush them, please just demolish them, confidence needs to get sky high again. Midfield will worry me though. COYB

Crush them, please just demolish them, confidence needs to get sky high again. Midfield will worry me though. COYB

Not to worried for this game at least, Arteta is still available for this match!

And I would be at Riverside Stadium to cheers on the boys!

Come on you blues, let's crush them to piece!

I might get the Yak in my Fantasy team for this game especially.

Hattrick number 2 methinks.

Really hope we give Hookface McNasty's boys a real tonking.

4 - 1 to us for me. But I'm never right.

I thought mikel was banned? I said to me dad i think it starts in 7 days but seen a few say its instantly.

Well, they are so inconsistent after they just won a game they would lose the next one!

In normal case we might just win 2-0 but we know we could really hammer them, all depend on how well our player planning to play on the day!

It's going to be a tricky match, but we need the win. Hopefully the boys will be fired up after yesterday and get a result.

I hope so too, it's been a while now since I watch the boys boy in action live, hope they would show me once again what they are capable at Riverside Stadium!

Come on you blues!

That's right, we will feel injustice with our match against Arsenal, Man Utd & RS, so Middlesbrough have to suffer from our back lash!

And I want to see them make a great come back with my own eyes, come on Yaks time to score against your old club!

hmm... I have been getting different information, is Arteta still able to play for us in Middlesbrough game or it start from Middlesbrough game?

my understanding is if its a straight red its instant, and 2 yellows and a red is 7 days...i might be wrong though..seems even the rules have become quite blurry this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.