Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
West Ham vs Everton
REGISTER AND GET INVOLVED - FREE, QUICK AND SIMPLE
STPOND_121207_214213_0_0406_r351947.jpg

15th December 15:00

I think we could beat them again, but this time a bit more easiler than the cup match, the line up should be similar:-

.............howard
neville yobo lescott Valente
arteta Osman carsley pienaar
...............cahill
............. yakubu

If valente is fit enough he should move back into Left, otherwise likely to be the line up like below once more:-

.............howard
neville yobo jagielka lescott
arteta Osman carsley pienaar
...............cahill
............. yakubu

If we are couple goals up, in the 2nd half, Arteta, Cahill and Yakubu would be taken off early and we did move into 4-4-2!

I think DM will have to consider resting some of our midfielders, and possibly Yak as well. I'd not be surprised to see a 442 on the weekend, with AJ and Vic / Vaughan starting, and Cahill possibly rested. Although he could also rest some for the AZ game.

Changing to a 442, at least to start, might mess with Curbishley's preparations as well.

I'm going to quote Football Manager, we're on a great run at the moment and people will expect this to be an easy game, but West Ham are a decent team and could cause us problems.

5-0 to us. We won't rest anyone for this game. We have the dead rubber against AK in midweek so he can rest players then so they're good for Man Utd the following weekend.

Bit of a buggar this coming so soon after last night's semi. WHU will be really up for it trying to prove yesterday's result was an anomlay.

2 trips to upton park in the space of 4 days for me.

Horrible [Poor language removed] those West Ham fans though.

Status
Not open for further replies.