Everton v Fulham - Saturday 8th December - 3pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-2 Everton. Fulham matches are always a blast. Fulham's "[Poor language removed] it we suck so lets send everyone forward." style of play has been fun to watch this year.

Last edited:
ah... just posted this prediction in another thread.

i'm for a 6-0 home win. yakubu (2) cahill, pienaar, osman, lescott.

Keeping both feet firmly on the ground and based on the fact that Fulham should be marginally better than Sunderland, 6 - 0 will do, no 3 - 1 to us with Healey sneaking one in for them;)

Hope there is no hangover from Wednesday, dont think there will be.
I`ll go for a 2-0 to us, a clean sheet and Osman and Yak with the goals.Fulham can keep it tight and have good movement in midfield with Murphy and Davies, and I think Neville may have a busy afternoon with Booaza(spl).But with Yobo, Ozzy and the Yak maybe stepping back in we should be ok.;)

Good point about Davies, I hope the lads give him a good welcome, he was an honest player just didn't make it here. On his day he is very skillful and deserves a good GP welcome back;) ;)

I think this would be the match we start scoring alot of goals again, nothing feel as good as we extent our unbeaten run against Fulham at home!

Guess this match won't be online at all, so I did go over to my Poker night tonight since it's the last one until after the new year!

a tight game i think, until the last 20 or so then we put a couple past them.

Be great to get to 10 unbeaten, our best run since Moyes has been here.

Status
Not open for further replies.