Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Chelsea vs Everton
_41267860_fa5.jpg

11th November 14:00

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year I was with the Evertonains at Stamford Brigde. It was my first time with Everton Supporters and the result was 1-1. It was the last game of that season.

I had a great day, so much Evertonains, and so fanatic. Great !!

This year I hope a draw again, but it will be a difficault day.

No doubt our now almost certain qualfication to the next stage of europe should give the team bags of confidence. Possibly, as others have pointed out, this could be a great time to play them.

I hope Yakubu can put on a performance smiliar to the euro game and its good to see Valente dust the cobwebs off cos he should still be in the team for this game with Baines being still out.

Think this could be a high scoring affair as Chelsea are also in confident mood at the moment.Hopefully our lads will be well aware of complacency.

So who's going to be too tired to run out on 2 days rest? Cahill? Yak? I think I'm fine bringing in Grav and Vaughn (if healthy) in their place to show chelsea a different look...

Tough game but a sign of how far we've come is that we're confident we can get something out of it.

If they bum us like they did City then I will edit this to say we must be careful and openly mock those who predicted a glorious victory (Spartan stlyle).

We have been doing pretty well against Chelsea in recently games and we probably should have won the last games, I remember was it something to do with a foul on Arteta 10~15 seconds before Chelsea score and ref. didn't give a free kick to us?

We now have a stronger team and confidence is high and we have absolutely nothing to lose in this game, where they would be under pressure to perform at home!

Although Cudicini says he is always ready to comes in, but we all knows what happen to the defence line when there 1st choice keeper is out injure, Terry and Cole are out injure a the moment as well!

Is a defence line we could break down while Cudicini in goal, as long as our defence line comes back to life once more, we could withold them while score a goal!

Wish it was live on TV!

Normally i'd go into a game like this realisticly hoping for a draw but right now i'm very confident we can we win.
The way we are playing at the moment with what should be sky high confidence as long as we dont make any silly mistakes Chelsea are ours for the taking right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.