Everton vs Middlesbrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
vsboro.jpg

Taking for granted Howard and Cahill will miss out through injury, I would like to see the following starting line up for this one

Wessels

Neville Yobo Stubbs Lescott

Arteta Gravesen Jagielka Baines

Johnson Yakubu

I'd be very happy with that line up too. But due to Hibbert having a semi decent game last time out I'm certain Moyes will stick with him, meaning Neville in the centre im afraid. Also Carsley will probably keep his centre role meaning probably another duo of Cars/Nev. But i'd prefer your lineup definitely.

arca out for two months, mido and sanli having scans

aliadiere and pogatetz injured already

not sure we can use injuries as an excuse for this one

We dont seem to do that well against Boro the last few games with them. They'll want to play out a draw, hopefully Johnson or Yakubu can net one.

I think it'll be a rather fair game and one goal for Everton will settle it.

Wish Hibbert would get injured again :p

Well, this will be the first league game that I'll have managed to catch live this season. I think we'll nail them 3-1. The Yak to score against his former club.

bad spell

Despite Boro being weakened so are Everton everytime Arteta is injured or sometimes has just an ordinary game.Add to this the fact that Osman will play no matter what and we start with ten men.Everton are in a bad spell and it may get worse before it get's better.

I always need a hug. From you.

Thanks for the text but got nothing in stock at the moment, will work on it for you pal.

Pissed off at the start to the season to be honest, I adore Moyes and that its just that Im sick of the gash footie being played. A couple of wins and Im back up there, Im quite enjoying being on the dark side though.

Status
Not open for further replies.