• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Everton vs Manchester United
vsutd.jpg

12:00 - 15/09/2007

hopefully rooney is out, united look ununited at the mo'. Could be a good time to play them.

still bedding in players, wheras ours seem to have gelled quickly which is nice to see.

Normally I'd be pessimistic about this, but we are due a win over them aren't we.

cheeky one nil to us. AJ gets the goal Please can get our first clean sheet for this season.

Agreed, this is the first time I really fancy us against United I don't know why I just have a feeling about this one. 2-0 to the Blues. :D The Yak and AJ to score.

Hope we will win and I'm sure we can. They dont look up to scratch and we should have beaten them last season.

Play this.

Howard

Jagielka - Yobo - Lescott - Baines

Pienaar - Gravesen - Carsley - Arteta

Yakubu AJ

----------Howard-----------
Neville---Lescott--Yobo-Baines
-----------Jags-----------
Pienaar----Gravesen---Arteta
--------AJ-------Yakubu-----

Im not gonna predict a score

I hate predicting scores and I never do them with much interest, I always fear for getting it wrong after a few very wild, very embarrassing scores but now I'm certain.

Pienaar & AJ will score and we will win, I just have a really good feeling about this match, either 2-1 or 2-0, not sure, but them two will definately be scoring. They owe us 3 points, I just have a great positive outlook for this one.

COYB!!

I agree I think jags is better in midfield than at right back. He, like Arteta, gets back to defend a lot so really the main difference is he will be up more.

Exaclty the same as cals formation, although i dont really wanna leave carsley outta the derby...but that is the best team...

im goin for a game similar to west ham at home last season. A tense match all teh way until jagielka scores in the 80th minute, and johnson scores in the last minute, 2-0 victory

yeah i reckon jags is due a goal as well, and the man ure backline isnt the biggest and strongest - they will have some defending to do against yak, lescott, yobo, and jags.

They have a weak link in Rio Ferdinand so we may see the yak or AJ or Pienaar or Jags or Arteta or Baines take advantage of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.