GrandOldTeam

witchdoc187
witchdoc187
Yeah defo different. Ours needs some work but it's on mains water and sewerage. Just had enough of the UK and being squeezed for every penny. Lot less stress out here and no mortgage to worry about
Reactions: tommye
SiEdmo
SiEdmo
down the line i want to get away from the rat race mate, you've certainly given some food for thought, keep on keeping on my mate
witchdoc187
witchdoc187
Just do it mate. Fortune favours the brave. It's been tough going at times but I keep remembering how bad my job had become and commuting was so depressing. Just keep thinking about it and eventually you'll do it
Reactions: SiEdmo
witchdoc187
witchdoc187
How old are you? Are you married with kids? Don't worry just asking because when I was single and 29 I took a one way trip to Brazil and spent a year just working in hostels across South America. Best year of my life. So much so that I did it again with my wife when I was 36 in central America. There's so many options if you don't want to be tied down
SiEdmo
SiEdmo
im 32, married with a 21 month old, will be a while before i start looking to up sticks but i always had it in my head that i want to get away from city life, even if its just slightly into the country but still close enough to a city so that my kids have the best of both world

guna get my head down and work so those plans can be realised in the next 10 years id say
witchdoc187
witchdoc187
We moved with nothing mate. If you want it you can do it :)
SiEdmo
SiEdmo
oh yeah i don't mean the money so much as get me lad and any future kid (we are trying for number 2 now) steady and on the right track before making the massive change, will be a whole new life for me and the mrs so want to make sure we are getting the lids on track to be nice kids first haha, focus on their important development years then go