GrandOldTeam
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi put a post on regarding Gary Stevens which was removed,told I need to contact you to get permission this it ok to post a petition to try and get him recognised in his home town of barrow
    Hello mate a guy "nmad" messaged saying he has 3 Wolfsburg tickets and he asked me to meet him sat. Is there anyway U can see if he has been sending the same message to different people? I'm worried I'm going to buy some fakes
    I could just be paranoid and he is a really nice blue nose just being careful ta mate
    Hello mate a guy "nmad" messaged saying he has 3 Wolfsburg tickets and he asked me to meet him sat. Is there anyway U can see if he has been sending the same message to different people? I'm worried I'm going to buy some fakes
    I could just be paranoid and he is a really nice blue nose just being careful ta mate
    'Afternoon. My mate has been contracted to produce an advertising campaign for British Airways to be aired overseas. He wants to recruit an Evertonian who is going the Swansea game for filming (paid) on the Friday and Saturday. He sent me a summary, contact details and production company website, so I was just wondering whether I'd be able to post it on the Everton and Ale House forums for him? Cheers, Samps
    Apologies, I've just registered financial support and would've done it sooner had I been aware. Happy to support such a well run communication forum for EFC fans. If you send me a mug I'll take it out to Little Eggs in Dubai.
    Hi GOT i started a thread on Toffee TV and i dint realise i need to ask permission. Anyway ill leave it your hands. Cheers la
    Morning,cannot for the life of me remember my password,( want to be able to use my phone ).can you send it me possibly ??.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…