davek
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aw I get ya big man. Most people wouldnt appreciate a message filled with fury that you aren't regarded as a happy go lucky character but by jove I laughed out loud. Bravo matey :)
    found this on another site, what do you make of it? thread was titled
    "how many?"

on here would like to organise an official protest against the FA, and the totally corrupt state of football at the moment?
    the lack of professional and competant referees?
    the lack of a level playing field,financially?

starting with,
    a campaign for a limit on wages.
    contracts that are actually legal and binding.
    a system where a percentage of income has to be invested in grounds and improvements.
    a limit on squad sizes, that actually mean something.

lets start to take back OUR game, the game WE keep going, with our attendances, sky subscriptions and merchandise purchases,
    maybe one day where NO-ONE goes the game, a premiership where grounds are half empty would make them take notice.
    so what about it? action? or just whinging on the net? your choice.
    Well the media spin the Club is injecting proves 1 thing.

They are rattled, at least it gets the massive weapons out of their comfort zones.
    Dave, presume you've read Lyndon Lloyd's article on TW. Eye opener. If the emails are true (and I'm leaning that way) then it's frankly worrying.
    Hes screwed without Wiki boy.

Even then its like the blind leading the blind.

Bless them.
    He can mirror the behaviour of others mate, which has been openly hostile and antagonistic. You should never gang up on a Texan, guns or not.

The sad thing is that it's banned any board ownership debate off here for the immediate future.

And I was gonna post on how I was reading something from the People's Group that I liked. Minus the accusations of siphoning money out of the club.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…